Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest emeraldking
38 minutes ago, vortios said:

Maybe we have another weekend with two girls in the house ... as happened with B2 ...
If this happens, I suppose they will let Lima give more show.

the owners keep in contact with the girls?

what rules are there?

Guest emeraldking
38 minutes ago, vortios said:

Maybe we have another weekend with two girls in the house ... as happened with B2 ...
If this happens, I suppose they will let Lima give more show.

the owners keep in contact with the girls?

what rules are there?

2 minutes ago, emeraldking said:

los propietarios se mantienen en contacto con las chicas?

qué reglas hay?

RLC has contact with the girls, who do you think are one of the phones that everyone carries in the house?
I guess you are new here, Anyone can put a million examples of how they interact with the people in the different houses.
Rules, I do not understand what you mean by that?
I do not know what you want to ask about that.
If you can be more specific, and I know, I can help you.

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I'm actually wondering if he is the one that Yury or was it Kitek that said Lima had met an old friend she knew from a long time ago who was in Barcelona and if this is who she has been seeing every night she has been out for the last week. There certainly weren't any get to know you preliminaries last night lol

That's right, but I understood it so it was one that was only a few days in Barcelona

Yesterday Lima get a phone and she tried to speak English. She said among "where on the body" and "it becomes $ 100" ....

Guest emeraldking

10hr even damn,

has there ever been a fight between any of these girls house tenants past or present ?

must be strange moving in with two complete stranger then if they don't click or get on well , what are you supposed to do