Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, vortios said:

I always say the same thing, girls here with couple outside, lack of spectacle assured. I only know the case of a girl who gave a show at home and fucked her boy outside. That was Polya, the others, total failure.

Milana and Melina both did it. And, you could probably also include Nora and Jenny(sp?)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 hours ago, vortios said:

If Mich, as all seems to indicate, returns to B2 definitely, RLC who will be telling his customers ... that they are not able to dominate the girls they hire?
Does it mean that the girls who arrive, if they do not like where they are, go and change? Personally, I can not come to that conclusion, it seems so fantastic, that does not seem realistic.
Mich is a professional, and would adapt to any house, as a girl ready and naive nothingness is her.
What if it is true, is that yesterday, there were many strange things, although many do not seem strange, forgive but it is that I am so ... and I mean that Belle behaved like Jas ... Mich Understands as a spectacle more than the pope of Masses ... And Sia, who seems the most naive, seen seen, that lately has entered the house ... I would not be surprised to find out one day, that she also works on it. Same as Becca or Mich ...

I really don't believe that the 2 Barcelona apartments are owned by RLC. I think RLC simply manages them (carries them on their network and controls cams, etc.) for an agency. Therefore, they have no say in who stays in the Barcelona apartments or how they behave once the girls move in.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

I really don't believe that the 2 Barcelona apartments are owned by RLC. I think RLC simply manages them (carries them on their network and controls cams, etc.) for an agency. Therefore, they have no say in who stays in the Barcelona apartments or how they behave once the girls move in.

they let the girls decide if they want to change if the other girls have no problem with it,they want the girls to be as happy here as possible that's my opinion anyway

• Upvote 1

its a shame the 2 barc apts don't hang out more and have a few more parties,i can see lima and mellisa having no problem with some naked dancing millisa has come to give lima a run for her money as the most nude girl on rlc its a shame we cant get these 2 over there huh

I think she's a little cold, she took to the forehead once she awoke and when she looked in the mirror the first time today.
Maybe that is why she went to bed early and fully clothed.

Now there is no shyness over her