Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ist das Jessica bei diesen spiel Twister ?

sie ist so heiß ich glaube mal das alles macht sie nur für uns als zuschauer

sie ist genauso ähnlich wie Leora  wie 1:1 d.h sie wird irgendwann auch noch vor der kamera masturbieren

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

A quien le importa :biggrin:

Because it is not aesthetically beautiful either. They could do it at night when Mel returns, and have some laughs ..
Excuse me, I did not remember that Jess, she already proposed it to Mel, but she just went from having any game ...
You remember?

5 minutes ago, korn said:

ist das Jessica bei Twister diesen perorata?

sie ist así heiß ich glaube mal das alles macht nur für Sie uns als, Zuschauer

sie ist wie genauso ähnlich Leora wie 1: 1 dh sie wird auch noch irgendwann vor der Kamera masturbieren

Can that really encourage someone?
I must be out of phase, move my ass in front of the cam, it does not make me hot.
Is it not long ago that I stopped seeing girls in their cam, doing as they did, but doing nothing.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Can that really encourage someone?
I must be out of phase, move my ass in front of the cam, it does not make me hot.
Is it not long ago that I stopped seeing girls in their cam, doing as they did, but doing nothing.

was soll das jetzt heißen

darf ich sie mir nicht angucken

oder wie kann ich es jetzt verstehen ?

6 minutes ago, korn said:

fue soll das heißen jetzt

darf ich sie mir nicht angucken?

I just wanted to say, that a girl wagging her ass in the morning does not dislike seeing me, but if it bothers me when it's all the show I'm going to see from her or from the companion inside the house.
Let her do a show for the webcam and we can see it too, I do not care.
I actually wrote to RLC, saying "I, if I wanted to see a sex webcam show, I did not pay RLC for that, but I was going to sites like Chartube to see"
But it's a personal taste, you do not have to agree.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I just wanted to say, that a girl wagging her ass in the morning does not dislike seeing me, but if it bothers me when it's all the show I'm going to see from her or from the companion inside the house.
Let her do a show for the webcam and we can see it too, I do not care.
I actually wrote to RLC, saying "I, if I wanted to see a sex webcam show, I did not pay RLC for that, but I was going to sites like Chartube to see"
But it's a personal taste, you do not have to agree.

Nah I see your point man, the banana scene earlier was unique I thank her for that.