Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I agree. ... It is RLC prime time now.  ... It very unlikely that this has something to do with an already fixed wifi. ... ::)

It may be simply a story they (or someone else) made up to explain the UM to the customers. ... It will be interresting to see, when the apartment get back online. ... If it take hours (to fix the already repaired wifi), everyone should understand the real deal. 

In case it is actually a real UM, it would be extrem stupid to select this time. They have no respect for there customers. .. :dodgy:

Well said MrBox but you are preaching to a dead choir!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I did not know Russian, I also understood that he asked about the internet and wifi ... you do not have to be a genius.
That does not mean, thank Kitek, to tell us to talk to the child, to make it clear that I was not asking if there was lack of butane gas in the house ...:biggrin:

I'm thanking him vortios because I saw nothing on RLC - I only just logged on to see it u/m. I saw the reams of theories that followed on CC so a logical answer is OK by me when I can't form an opinion myself

hace 5 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

Solo estoy Comentando Lo Que vi vortios. Tío o 2 tíos Vienen a la puerta. Breve charla con las chicas, Gracias a Kitek, Internet Sobre, y el apartamento Pasa Por debajo de mantenimiento. No Creo Que Estoy teniendo Una puñalada salvaje en la oscuridad Como ALGUNAS Sugerencias ridiculas de Aquí. No se una ciencia Cierta, Pero simplemente me parece lógico ...

I guess it will be the translation that puts me that character (I do not judge anyone, nor do I want you to understand my words that I am serious) In fact, I usually take criticism with a smile.
Sorry if you misunderstood me. Simply that.

PS: What worries me is not Nicole herself, but the little head of any girl, I fuck a night of fun. If they fuck with one or more, or the whole company of dragons of the queen, is not my problem (in any case, I have clear, but I like the show I leave that house), But if she gets a boy , And then there are regrets, there is no party the next day. If he does not notify the female companions, and they are angry the next day, there is no longer a party.
If there's a guy in the house the next day, we do not see boobs anymore ...
I think I am clear, but I have said this a million times, and it seems that one gets tired of repeating the same thing.

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree, but why couldn't the RLC text one of them and ask them if it's working better?  The trip to the apartment just to ask them if the WiFi is better doesn't make any sense. Just my thought anyway.  Oh well, another taking one up the ass by RLC.  How do they stay in business!!

Maybe they did but asked the question at the door.  If yes no problem, if still problem, UM.  The wait at the door was one of them calling RLC for UM.  That makes sense to me and considering all the theories on here, most plausible.  Something could have happen while enroute.

• Upvote 2

You guy RLC and the girls no real well that we have some good translators & i no 100% some of the girls have said thing to make it sound like nothing going on. RLC don't want us to no what really going on so i think  the girls make up some thing to say in front of the camera to cover up what really going on. 

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

You guy RLC and the girls no real well that we have some good translators & i no 100% some of the girls have said thing to make it sound like nothing going on. RLC don't want us to no what really going on so i think  the girls make up some thing to say in front of the camera to cover up what really going on. 

But what is really going on do you think?

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Exactly!!

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

Everything you say is right.
But I live in Spain and I imagine what has happened.
They have a maintenance service, which can not even be a company, so they do not have pre-set hours.
I say, an official company does not go on a Saturday afternoon at 7:00 p.m. I can attest to that.

Dish Network in the states takes appointments up to 2000.

Certainly, as the girls were when the signal was cut off, it was the next one, for those who did not see it.
Lima was having dinner at the dining room table, looking toward the hall, I suppose from that place she did not see him but he paid attention to the conversation.
Michel, sitting in the corner in the chair where the show Jess so far, she had sat seconds before. She looked like she was waiting for them to pass to UM.
Jess from the kitchen door, talking to the "technician" for putting a name.
They never did anything to invite him to pass. Everyone assumed that he would not enter (at least while the cameras were online)