Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

WTF do you people want???   When the girls try to do something like Nicole just did Just keep complaining and they probably will stop doing anything.

Is that what you want???  I think she was sexy as hell.  Sure it would have been nice naked, but for God's sake this is a start on her own.

The open sex is different that masturbation.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

WTF do you people want???   When the girls try to do something like Nicole just did Just keep complaining and they probably will stop doing anything.

Is that what you want???  I think she was sexy as hell.  Sure it would have been nice naked, but for God's sake this is a start on her own.

Agreed

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Did she put on the same pair she was wearing before??  She has done that before with pad already in.  And that might have been no pad that you saw.  I am just saying that the possibility is still there.

when she got back to her room and before she put her pants on she walked up to cam7 and there was no pad you could see outline of pussy

Just now, bud2966 said:

when she got back to her room and before she put her pants on she walked up to cam7 and there was no pad you could see outline of pussy

Roger that.  It still does not change my stance.  Even if her period is this short, she still has 2 or 3 days with possible leakage thus my statement stands and is still valid.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

ok but she has had a tampon in before-did you rule out that????  What F**ng difference does it make???  She bated on her bed and not in the laundry room

or another hidden part of the apt-Quit bitchin

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do have to say i am proud of Nicole. She taking baby step. My a few more week and she will get there. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

ok but she has had a tampon in before-did you rule out that????  What F**ng difference does it make???  She bated on her bed and not in the laundry room

or another hidden part of the apt-Quit bitchin

The ole tampon vs pad.  I didn't even bring that into the equation.  Nicely done.