Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

hace 11 minutos, Noldus dijo:

2122 Nicole Salio

Not only that Nicole has left without saying anything to her partners, but she is annoyed with the girls, with Jess, and it is clear. She has avoided all contact with her, avoided her company, and sat next to her.
She was watching her phone, she was very happy and jumping on the balcony.
I was told that she was in a video conference, but I was not told if I was a boy or a girl. And that's what I've prefigured. Can anyone confirm?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Not only that Nicole has left without saying anything to her partners, but she is annoyed with the girls, with Jess, and it is clear. She has avoided all contact with her, avoided her company, and sat next to her.
She was watching her phone, she was very happy and jumping on the balcony.
I was told that she was in a video conference, but I was not told if I was a boy or a girl. And that's what I've prefigured. Can anyone confirm?

It was a girls that Nicole was talking to and i think it was her friend that wanted to come and stay and from the way Nicole was acting it look like her friend got accepted in the project so she my be taking Lime place when she leave

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Fue una chicas que Nicole estaba hablando y creo que era su amiga que quería venir a alojarse y de la forma en que actúan Nicole fue ver como su amiga fue aceptada en el proyecto, de modo que mi se lleva a cabo la cal cuando ella abandona

I hope they are not like the "friends" of other girls who have come here, this is not a vacation apartment ...

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Jessica es fantastico en mi opinión .... a diferencia de Nicole que compró un tipo de regreso al apartamento ...

I agree with you. At least Jess struggles inside the house, even if she does not have the help of the other girls.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Total disunity between the girls ... tonight, in B1?

They were all fine while the movie was on earlier, Jess and Nicole spoke as normal and Lima too. I think we read too much into things sometimes, Even Irma Ilona and Anna were not all in the same room all the time.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Todos ellos estaban bien mientras la película estaba en antes, Jess y Nicole hablaron con normalidad y Lima también. Creo que leer demasiado en las cosas a veces, incluso Irma Ilona y Anna no estaban todos en la misma habitación todo el tiempo.

What I appreciated, I do not say is what happened ...
Nicole did her best not to sit next to Jess. She sat on the back seat, sat on the floor, where she threw a pair of cushions, stood in the background, next to chamber 1, when she always sat or lay on the sofa.
She was up and down from her room, even in the movie, she was on her phone (although that is normal in these girls). I think they will be bad spectators in the cinema if they are not able to concentrate on anything other than their phone,