Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What an epic night!! Thanks again Nicole :heart:

You tired me out I had to go to bed after round 3!! :cry:

Waking up this morning and reflecting on last nights events I'd like to ask 3 thinkg of you :-

1. Stick with this guy. Not only were you great together but some folk on this forum will think a lot more of you if you have a steady guy, stop going on dating websites and meeting up with random strangers
  2. Use a condom! For obvious reasons, certainly until you get to know someone a bit better.
  3. Patch it up with Jess. I think it's more that she can't accept your behaviour, but I think if you had a regular guy that you like, you could integrate him into the house more, and things would smooth over a lot easier and get back to normal with you 2  :biggrin:
    I've just tuned in so I don't know if she's speaking to you this morning. I hope so.....:blush:
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, adamneve said:

jes thinks of cam.. Nicole thought of the cum....lol.. ok a bit rude but hey,,::)

None of those three girls deserve our respect in my opinion.  2 will fuck anything that has a dick ( as many strangers as they meet ) and the other one shows her body to thousands of fan (camming) I'm sorry but I lost all admiration and respect for all three of them.  Any girl just have to spread her legs and any man wii fall for their desires.

• Upvote 1

Just a thought guys. Wondered if Nicole knows how  much we can see in NV? My guess is yes, she's probably tuned into RLC...:biggrin: Good girl!

So I was right. A few complaining this morning. What the fuck do you guys want! Come to the conclusion that you'll never be happy and don't know what you're doing here....:huh:

• Upvote 4