Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, rockinvidde said:

If Jessica wants to wear a mask don`bother it`s up to her!

I actually think this is not the case. ... The mask is more like hidding and has nothing to do with real life at all. ... There are people paying and she does not participate in the project for real and only makes her cam shows. ... She make double cash but showing nothing of herself. No real life included. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, MrBox said:

I actually think this is not the case. ... The mask is more like hidding and has nothing to do with real life at all. ... There are people paying and she does not participate in the project for real and only makes her cam shows. ... She make double cash but showing nothing of herself. No real life included. 

And you think Nicole is better?rolling.gif

Just now, DES7469 said:

And you think Nicole is better?rolling.gif

Nicole just had a night with real sex and was very open. ... I do not know, if she is showing her real life. ... but at least it could be ... With Jessica, it is all fake. Very obvious. Just watch her fake smile. Just watch her fake masturbation. Just watch her stupid mask. Its all useless, if the girls do not even try.

Let's see here.....Nicole brings a guy home and is didn't look like she told the others.(could be wrong on that)... She stays up all night getting her pipes lubed which could not have been quiet. Then she wants they others to be quiet so she can go to sleep early because she's tired. 

Does that sound about right?

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Do I have this right. Nicole wanted the TV turned down? 

Yes, it looked like this. She took the remote, but Jes took it and waved it in her hand. Then came Nicole over to the PC and turned down the sound there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nicole just had a night with real sex and was very open. ... I do not know, if she is showing her real life. ... but at least it could be ... With Jessica, it is all fake. Very obvious. Just watch her fake smile. Just watch her fake masturbation. Just watch her stupid mask. Its all useless, if the girls do not even try.

And Nicole does most of her real life outside the apartment.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes, it looked like this. She took the remote, but Jes took it and waved it in his hand. Then came Nicole over to the PC and turned down the sound there.

That's what I thought. Which tells me the problem would be Nicole.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks. I don't like the idea of Nicole in B2, I think if she had guys over frequently it wouldn't allow Danaya the freedom to walk around naked, which I hope she will do more of very soon :biggrin:

Eh. Move Danaya to B1. She can sit in her room and mope there just as well as at B2. Plus she'll be warmer, maybe she'll take up naked moping.

I think Nicole and Michelle would either have a lot of fun together or end up as deadly enemies, perhaps both. Either would be entertaining to watch. They did seem to hit it off when Michelle visited B1.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not agree with you on this because i do not think any of the participants in this so called real life project is showing their real life.

Not even the couples! It must be so difficult to live with the knowledge that you have hundred thousand people looking and judging you every thing you do.

And the cam thing she does is a thing she nomaly do when she`s back home! So i think that`s her normal life give her some time and i`m sure she will pleasure youre thing.

• Upvote 2