Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My thoughts exactly. I was scrolling down but it didn't work! I just wonder if she knew that view was just not quite there....I don't think she did :cry:

we could ask her to do it again with out the panties as before, but just a little farther away from cam 10

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, happyone said:

we could ask her to do it again with out the panties as before, but just a little farther away from cam 10

Go for it happy....good luck :dodgy:

We got a nice bend over though, which she held for a while....Is this Jess getting back on track? I really hope so cos I love the girl,,,:blush:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Siamo spiacenti Ginevra, tutti noi vedere in modo diverso qui. Suppongo che sia la bellezza del forum .... Buon Natale:blush:

First, you have to talk to you. I have not seen anything that elected you to speak for all the other members of the forum. Merry Christmas to you too :)

I am definitely not a spokesperson for the forum. Some might agree with me sometimes and others don't. I just comment on what I see. like everyone I suppose...:blush:

You're new on here so after a little while you'll go down a certain route and follow  and like certain posts and therefore people. Just enjoy it ::)

• Upvote 3