Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

41 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Jess has been on her cam since 0600 

... as I said ... she is the worst cast ever ... just working almost all the time awake ... no real life, no fun and 100% fake ... 

... when I think about the cast of last year at this time ... with Irma, Ilona and Anna ... one wonders whether RLC should not have lowered the prices ... rlc content is going strongly down ... very sad

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... Come ho detto ... lei è il cast peggiore mai ... solo lavorando quasi tutto il tempo sveglio ... senza vita reale, non è divertente e il 100% falso ... 

... Quando penso al cast dello scorso anno in questo periodo ... con Irma, Ilona e Anna ... ci si chiede se RLC non avrebbe dovuto abbassare i prezzi ... contenuti rlc sta fortemente verso il basso ... molto triste

PER ME rlc DEVE TORNARE A RAGAZZE COME LOLA ANNA IRMA REBECCA MEGAN ECC

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if RLC gives bonus's for doing sexual things on cam or are you only guessing.

Then if RLC does give bonus's do they tell the girls?

Because if the girls do know they will get a bonus doing stuff there is no need for the cam girl stuff they can just masturbate on RLC and get a bonus.

45 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Does anyone know if RLC gives bonus's for doing sexual things on cam or are you only guessing.

Then if RLC does give bonus's do they tell the girls?

Because if the girls do know they will get a bonus doing stuff there is no need for the cam girl stuff they can just masturbate on RLC and get a bonus.

There were certainly different contracts that the girls were on, Belle was translated saying to Jasmin that she was on a different contract. Not sure about bonuses. It may have been down to what they were willing to do. Belle never masturbated in open but its known she got good money. I doubt the orgy's were part of any contract i think they were happy water fueled. Without it they may never have happened.