Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Oh, maybe? Whatever her name was, she hid more from the cameras than anyone ever! Then, bizzarely, she hooked up with the creepy spanish dude who did something in the apartment. Those two probably killed off Nora and Kiko.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

nikki is way past boring,,I think the girl's name was Nika,,i could be wrong :smoke:

I remember Nika. She is a beautiful tall model that almost never showed anything. I think I remember a couple quick showers. That was all. She was  there when I first joined in Feb.

Nikki was the one who hooked up with the freaky dude. I did not like her at all. At least, Nika was really cute.

There are four fucking girls here (wait a minute, I didn't just say that, did I?). If they all have their periods at different times.... then we'll never have more than three off their periods at one time. Oh joy! Can't any of these girls take a birth control pill for god's sake?

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I SWEAR IT LOOKS LIKE LAYLA'S BOOBS ARE LIKE A PAIR OF EYES LOOKING RIGHT AT ME :drool: :drool: :drool:

Shot11142.png

WAIT A MINUTE.... :wtf:

Are you in the bedroom Mikey???

Is that why Layla's got that "What the fuck is that?" look on her face????

You've went too far this time.....but since your there, ask her if she likes pussy.

Save us all a lot of time!!!

:haha: :haha:

Lol, upndown, that is so funny! I tell you what, there are four girls there. How about you, euromike, dfcCap and me drop on over and take care of these nice women. Only problem is everyone will want Irma. I know what, I will take Ilona. I kinda have a crush on her cuteness and I will get rid of her reluctance. I love Irma more but euro and df really want her so...

And then... my wife disowns me, lol!!