Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I was referring to her period timing lol.  Maybe I'm wrong but didn't she just get off her period a couple of weeks ago?  Anyway it doesn't matter, I'm just glad it's her and not me!

Damn I knew smileys can be useful sometimes  ;)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I was referring to her period timing lol.  Maybe I'm wrong but didn't she just get off her period a couple of weeks ago?  Anyway it doesn't matter, I'm just glad it's her and not me!

I'm not positive, but I don't think she had one previously. I had actually been wondering when she would have one because I knew it would probably affect the way the other girls acted somewhat. Irma is the one that seems to keep things going because she always interacts with the others.

I'm not positive, but I don't think she had one previously. I had actually been wondering when she would have one because I knew it would probably affect the way the other girls acted somewhat. Irma is the one that seems to keep things going because she always interacts with the others.

You might be right.  I thought I had read it on here somewhere already.  I could be way off and if I am my apologies.

You might be right.  I thought I had read it on here somewhere already.  I could be way off and if I am my apologies.

No you're right. This is her 3rd period since she came here. She had one around the time she started, that about 1-1,5 weeks before christmas, and than again now.

To Bookmaster: Remember that a girls period doesn't follow the calender, it's on average about 28 days apart (Don't know if that's from beginning to begining, or end to beginning), but it often varies to. Some girls are more regular than others.

And it's very often that when many girls live together, or spend a very long time together, their periods starts to sync up

If anybody wanna see a house full of butch women,Nina and Kira are having their wedding day today,it's a house filled with chicks that look like that one dude Tyrone I used to play high school football with :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If anybody wanna see a house full of butch women,Nina and Kira are having their wedding day today,it's a house filled with chicks that look like that one dude Tyrone I used to play high school football with :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looked more like a Hobbit convension too me, because all looked really short (except 1, which must have been Gandalf the White)

I was gonna screencap this but I said nope,no maxi-pad shots for me :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Please forgive me if this topic has been discussed already but I really think Ilona is a virgin. She is very young. Also, a little blood doesn't stop me from licking the clit and the little vein above the clit, which is really where many women need stimulation, e.g. Maya and Leora. I eat a LOT of pussy and those that have "clitoral" orgasms really orgasm from the stimulation of this little vein. It acts like the vein on the underside of a man's cock. That is not to say that some women cum from direct stimulation of the clit, but that has not been my experience.

Please forgive me if this topic has been discussed already but I really think Ilona is a virgin. She is very young. Also, a little blood doesn't stop me from licking the clit and the little vein above the clit, which is really where many women need stimulation, e.g. Maya and Leora. I eat a LOT of pussy and those that have "clitoral" orgasms really orgasm from the stimulation of this little vein. It acts like the vein on the underside of a man's cock. That is not to say that some women cum from direct stimulation of the clit, but that has not been my experience.

She looks young, but she's certainly older than you think. The 26yo virgin ? I don't think so

SOME COMMENTS JUST CAN NEVER BE UNREAD,YOU SEEM TO LIKE BLOODY MARYS A.K.A BLOODY ILONA  :stirthepot::puke: :puke: :puke: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

LAYLA IS LIKE THE GRIM REAPER OF FUN,SHE JUST ARRIVED AND SLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THE WONDERFUL ACTIVITIES THAT HAPPENED BEFORE HER,EVERYBODY SEEMS MORE SUBDUED AND QUIET,EVEN MY BONER HAS BEEN AFFECTED AND THAT'S THE SADDEST SHIT OF ALL!!