Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I THINK THAT IRMA IS TRYING TO GET HER SOME CHINESE FOOD FOR DINNER TONIGHT FOLKS,I THINK THAT SHE "MIGHT" GONNA GET SOME

"LAYLA-POP-CHOWIE-SOUP",OH SHIT I THINK IT'S (MAYBE) A MASSAGE COMMING :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Sadly it seems she's sleeping in Irmas bed tonight, and ruining EVERYTHING good in this  apartment.

At least Irma took her top of.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I ALWAYS GET EXCITED WHEN I ALREADY KNOW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND THAT THE CHANCES OF ANYTHING HAPPENING  IN THIS APARTMENT ARE SLIM TO NONE,,,RLC JUST KNOWS HOW TO SUCKER US IN EVERY SINGLE TIME,,,,,AND JUST LIKE HERDED CATTLE OR LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER WE KEEP ON BLINDINGLY FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE TIME...(SUCKERS) :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :shithappens:

I THINK THAT IRMA IS TRYING TO GET HER SOME CHINESE FOOD FOR DINNER TONIGHT FOLKS,I THINK THAT SHE "MIGHT" GONNA GET SOME

"LAYLA-POP-CHOWIE-SOUP",OH SHIT I THINK IT'S (MAYBE) A MASSAGE COMING:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I DON'T KNOW WHY I ALWAYS GET EXCITED WHEN I ALREADY KNOW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND THAT THE CHANCES OF ANYTHING HAPPENING  IN THIS APARTMENT ARE SLIM TO NONE,,,RLC JUST KNOWS HOW TO SUCKER US IN EVERY SINGLE TIME,,,,,AND JUST LIKE HERDED CATTLE OR LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER WE KEEP ON BLINDINGLY FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE TIME...(SUCKERS) :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :shithappens:

"LAYLA-POP-CHOWIE-SOUP",OH SHIT I THINK IT'S (MAYBE) A MASSAGE COMING:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

RLC know the one absolute truth in life Mikey -- We all think with our dicks!!!

:yes: :yes:

Last time someone slept in her bed, she couldn't sleep. Hope tonight is the same and she caress those huge globes in front of her little shy friend. Layla will either loosen up or go running out of her room lol !!!

She won't loosen up. Not long after Irma was laying topless in bed, Layla pulled her night firmly higher, so cover the mall ones even more.

What has happened since Layla came to the apartment?

Anna hides a lot more in her room, Ilona are even longer on the laptop than she was the past 2 weeks before, and Irma must be dressed even more.

And what Layla thinks are sexy poses on Irmas bed, is just horrible too look at. Bony asses is nasty to look at

Could it be Layla didn't want to sleep with Ilona because she's in her periods ?  Just asking, some religions say that a woman in her period is dirty.  Who knjows ?

Layla most likely has her period too, the bulge in her panties isn't natural.

And some religions say women are dirty no matter what.