Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Man, Irma in that short dress is so freaking hot! I want to make her feel better with a nice fucking! Girls are all going out. Anna looks good topless.

Anna has sort of become my underdog favorite now for her nature. Still Irma is my favorite overall and Ilona is cute, but Anna always smiles, comforts people when they need it and never takes things personally. She even gets along with Ilona who is not the easiest person to deal with. And she is friendly to Layla.

Have fun girls, we will miss you. Bring back a couple of guys! We will wait for you, will keep the lights on!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

SHE WENT TO ALL BLACK,YOU SPOKE TOO SOON,,SERENO :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi:

THIS MIGHT HELP TO EASE MY MIND ABOUT IRMA LEAVING,SO ANYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS,,,WAS IRMA'S VISA UP SO SHE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE,,,WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE GIRLS AND NORA THAT ALLOWED HER TO STAY IN BARCELONA FOR THAT LONG,,,,DID SHE GET FIRED FROM RLC OR IS SHE JUST SAD BECAUSE OF SOME ASSHOLE GUY,,,,IS LAYLA GONNA ACCIDENTALLY FALL OVER THE BALCONY RAILING,,,,,CAN YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME THAT ANNA GOT DRUNK AND WENT OUT TO PARTY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SHE GOT BACK,,,,WHOSE VISA IS EXPIRING FIRST.

Ok, now up at Irma's, where she appears to be out of her funk, getting prettied up in a green striped dress.

THIS MIGHT HELP TO EASE MY MIND ABOUT IRMA LEAVING,SO ANYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS,,,WAS IRMA'S VISA UP SO SHE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE,,,WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE GIRLS AND NORA THAT ALLOWED HER TO STAY IN BARCELONA FOR THAT LONG,,,,DID SHE GET FIRED FROM RLC OR IS SHE JUST SAD BECAUSE OF SOME ASSHOLE GUY,,,,IS LAYLA GONNA ACCIDENTALLY FALL OVER THE BALCONY RAILING,,,,,CAN YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME THAT ANNA GOT DRUNK AND WENT OUT TO PARTY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SHE GOT BACK,,,,WHOSE VISA IS EXPIRING FIRST.

If the 2 month visa applies, Ilona is up this week, and Irma about 3 weeks later I think. It feels like she's been here forever, but she's only been here about a month.

Nora is still i Barca...

Don't worry so much, mikey. All good questions. First of all, Irma may have just had a spat with a boy or problems back home with family. I go with the family or a bf back home. Someone said she was speaking Turkish and was upset. Probably no someone here. Her visa won't be up for a long time. But does family want her back home? That is my only worry.

Girls going to have a blast to cheer her up. Anna is dressed to fucking kill! She added that last element to her, an element of sophistication and confidence. And more and more, Anna is comfortable showing her feelings to Irma. She kissed her full lips before while lying half naked on Irma! I now think if anything will happen here it is with Irma and Anna.