Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Euromike your the best man, great capture of the Lovely Anna. She is so soft and sensual. A woman you could make love to all night long nice and slow making her climax multiple times.

I am just waiting for Irma to take a her hands grab those huge boobs and go to squeezing them right in front little miss shyness, better yet if Layla would just lay still Irma may very well go after her own kitty with little petting because you know she is having wet dreams.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Damn you all had one hell of a Tuesday. Great job on the caps. Took me over an hour to look at the pics and read the comments.

And Mike you get 5 attaboys for each pic of the lovely Irma waking up this morning. They were prefect. Did you just happen to look in or were you waiting for her to wake up.

The most amazing thing happened,the good lord woke both of us up at the same time this morning,some days you get lucky and this morning was just my time,I got really lucky on this one. :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

Damn you all had one hell of a Tuesday. Great job on the caps. Took me over an hour to look at the pics and read the comments.

And Mike you get 5 attaboys for each pic of the lovely Irma waking up this morning. They were prefect. Did you just happen to look in or were you waiting for her to wake up.

DES, I just remembered the watermelon and Kristy. She loved that watermelon. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac. For Irma it's those oranges. I thought they were having an attack of scurvy or something.

And thanks, mikey for those pics. But you missed the key one, the boobs up the ass crack! Then again how the fuck could you expect she would do that!

So the rose is off the bloom! Irma openly petting Ilona's crotch over her panties, kissing her nipples and grabbing them and doing a doggy fuck of Ilona using her boobs. And Anna openly masturbating. I sense a rating's rise (well a lot of cocks were rising!). And Layla lying on top of Irma. What's next Layla fingerfucking Irma? (The world would have to end for that one).

MR.1010 HOW COME I NEVER SEE YOUR NAME UNDERNEATH ANY OF MY PHOTOS SAYING YOU LIKE THEM, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE THE LIKE BUTTON IS?,,,YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA SHOW US SOME LOVE INSTEAD OF ONLY COMMENTING ALL DAY LONG,WHENEVER I DON'T SEE A PERSONS NAME UNDER MY PHOTO I USUALLY THINK THAT THEY ARE AMONG THE FEW ASSHOLES ON HERE WHO HATE MY ASS YET JERK THEMSELVES OFF TO MY PHOTOS EVERY NIGHT,I KEEP ON TELLING YOU GUYS THAT WE DON'T GET PAID FOR THIS,SO THE ONLY WAY FOR US TO KNOW THAT WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB IS TO SEE THE CC MEMBERS SUPPORTING US ON A DAILY BASIS.

AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I NEVER MISS ANYTHING BY NOW,ESPECIALLY A TITTY IN A ASS CRACK. :yes: :yes: :yes:

DES, I just remembered the watermelon and Kristy. She loved that watermelon. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac. For Irma it's those oranges. I thought they were having an attack of scurvy or something.

And thanks, mikey for those pics. But you missed the key one, the boobs up the ass crack! Then again how the fuck could you expect she would do that!

You know, Mikey  I am fucked up! I have apparently been pressing the up button instead of the like button all this time. Shame on me! Sometimes I think my eyesight is going. I didn't look in the upper right corner, always in the left. Well, I guess I have given a lot of people karma anyway.

I always love your posts and many others and say so. But apparently, I am not liking them! Oh well, corrected now!

A little fun fact: When I entered Camcamps now, the thread for this appartemt was 10 posts away from 10.000 enteries in 2,5 months since it was opened (The appartment has older ones for Nora, K&K ect).

It's half the posts that Leora have. But her thread has been here for 2,5 years (July 2013)