Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Playing charades now. Irma staying above the fray, not dressed for night, coat nearby.

BTW, upndown, I get what you are saying about Ilona controlling things. I just don't know that it is conscious or not. There are people who are manipulative and don't realize they are.

You can tell if it is conscious by comparing it to the persons general behaviour. ie if the person is

generally acting in a nasty manner, this behaviour may not be conscious.

If however the person is generally behaving in a friendly manner, as Ilona is doing, it is certainly

a deliberate and conscious action.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I agree with you on that Layla is beginning to loosen up with the girls, who couldn't with Ilona always teasing you. So in my opinion she either comes a very well to do family, or she has had quite some success as a model. She has all the tools to put a face on, have you seen all the brushes and shit she has, almost like a make-up artist, and has only the best of material possessions compared just about any of the girl tenants on RLC including clothes.

Thestarider, if your information is accurate about Ilona's contacts and efforts, I applaud you sir. That is one of most astute observations. It is always possible that she has a very short visa, that her employer in Spain was unhappy with her and she therefore has to go. Or she lost her job and can't afford to stay longer. She could have come on a tourist visa but maybe she didn't. People have speculated on Ilona's role in all this. Maybe she helped to get Irma's friend Layla in there. She may have even got one or both of the other girls here.

Maybe there is another side to manipulation and control, upndown. If you use it for good and not for evil, manipulation isn't necessarily bad.

Anyway, I hope she can come back sometime. If she didn't come in on a tourist visa, maybe she can leave and come back on a tourist visa. Kami did.

It is a sad night tonight. I don't want to find enemies to hate in the girls. Think of it from the girls' perspective. Irma has made friends, was happy. Now suddenly she has to leave. I know Ilona doesn't show it, but I know she will miss Irma who brought her out a bit sexually. Anna ad Layla won't be happy. Unfortunately, life must go on.

I JUST SAW ONE OF THE SADDEST SIGHTS,,,LAYLA JUST HELPED IRMA BRING HER BIG BLUE SUITCASE DOWNSTAIRS,AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT,DON'T WORRY I'M PRETTY SURE THAT HOPE85 WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME DOWNSTAIRS TO RECORD THEM,WE ALL KNOW HE ALWAYS GOT THE STAIRS GIF FOR US.

I GUESS TONIGHT WAS REALLY HER LAST NIGHT IN THE APARTMENT :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Irma is touchy feeley with Layla, her friend.

The part I hate the most is everybody went upstairs and Irma stayed and did the dishes alone wiped the counter and the livingroom table.  You call that FRIENDS ?  »»»»»»»Ilona should have gone .  Layla was beginning to bond with Irma and now they show her the door ?  I'm sorry but RLC must have lost a great number of members by acting this way,  it's been nice knowing you on this forum maybe the new batch will reunite us again.  So long from a French Canadian  who is sad tonight.

Mikey, I know you feel this way also. This night had a bit of the feel of that night when Kami and kristi were getting ready to leave.I never wanted to experience that again. I lost my desire to watch rlc after that until these girls. But nothing compares to that night with K & K. The way they spooned and hugged each other that last night. Kami forgot all about getting to close with Kristy. She knew Kristy wouldn't take advantage. That night you could almost say that had love for each other. But not in  love  with each other, not sexually, rather they had affection for each other that isn't supposed to happen here in this cruel world of sex sells, views, shows, etc. Yet it happened! I think we all felt their love and their loss that night. I wasn't the same for days after they left. My wife probably thought I was a jerk for my moods.

It was different with these girls, no relationship existed like the love between K & K. If I was able to contact either of them, I would tell them that they may have not known it but they truly loved each other. A relationship like that between girls who are not ostensibly lesbians is exceedingly rare. It reminds me of the movie out now, Carol. Neither were lesbians but they fell in love nonetheless.

I felt that Irma was the most genuine, caring, unselfish person I have ever seen on a voyeur site. That plus her beauty made her endeared here. But her inner beauty was most important. There was no relationship she had here like K & K, no love, just her. Life will go on and the remaining girls are still nice, but it won't be the same. But listen I didn't think they could come up with someone like Irma after K & K, and they did, so it can happen again. Chins up, guys, we soldier on!!

Seems to me rather than that little shy Queen Bee want be in that big bedroom all by herself, they should have moved the incredible, sensual, seductive, lovely ANNA into the big bedroom and that big ole bed so she could really stretch out and sleep comfortably. She is now the goddess of this apartment, there fore she should have the best of everything including the bedroom with the best views of the bed. Some of you will understand what i mean by the best views of the bed. The best sunlight in the morning. But most all it is the most private. Goddess's need their privacy. Always before the new girl gets the little room but not with miss queen bee, the best for her and only the best. Not sure why ?????

Well after a stressful day I was happy to see the ladies up. Especially my sweetheart Irma. And to look at the great pics. Thanks to you all. But now I see Irma is leaving. Hopefully for just a short time. If she's leaving for good it sucks. Well my pc wallpaper will keep that beautiful face with the sexiest come hither look I ever seen where I can see it.

To Irma, You are a lovely Lady inside and out. Thank you for sharing your time with us. You will be missed more than you know. Be Safe, Be Well, and Above All Be Happy.

I know this isn't your style of music but this is part of the lyrics of a song that says more than I can.

My Wish

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow

And each road leads you where you want to go

And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you

And if one door opens to another door closed

I hope you keep on walkin' ?til you find the window

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile

But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small