Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

WAIT AM I SEEING THINGS HERE OR DID TWO PEOPLE JUST POST THE EXACT SAME PHOTOS AND PLASTERED THEIR NAMES ALL OVER THEM,AS IF IT'S THEIR OWN PHOTOS?,,,,,,,,YOU GUYS ALWAYS HEAR HOPE85 BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE STEALING HIS WORK,,,,,I GUESS HIS OWN BITCHING ABOUT STEALING DOESN'T APPLY TO HIMSELF :wtf: :wtf: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Maybe before you start accusations compare all the pictures and time they were posted. Ignorance is your domain.

comon post some videos or photos, this apartment is boring as  :headache:,  in the free cameras nothing fun happends anymore, i have seen some nice shots tho, but i want videos 

bathroom slip by layla ?

bathtime with layla and ilona ? - fun to watch even if nothing happends, hear them laugh etc

why is no one share any videos ? gif anim is not a video

:poke:  :bang head:

also any screen shot from the members video area - what it looks like... "how many videos are there" also why cant i upload pictures anymore :( it should be free to share...

Layla is sure packing in a big hurry to leaving tomorrow, She will have all her stuff packed including the bathroom real soon, maybe she is leaving today, keeps checking her phone.

She'll like leave in the early morning as all the rest.

Ilona is not far behind. Her time is almost done as well. Likely another 2 weeks for her.