Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ALWAYS READY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YES SHE IS MOVING ON UP TO THE EAST SIDE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BETTER CAMERA ANGLES FOR US :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

OH YES she is a long term, not just a guest. Moving in the master bedroom Hey Mikey get ready we will need your expertise I am sure  :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I see Layla has moved on. How long was she here, like 3 weeks?

Danaya has the big room. She needs it for her big boobies!

I don't know the interaction between her and Ilona yet.

Just a reminder, anybody who hasn't stated their fab 5 fave girls should give them up. We got good participation so far.

FROM DAY 1 DANAYA HAS BEEN ALL OVER ILONA'S ASS AND KEEPS FEELING HER UP,AND ILONA KEEPS RUNNING SCARED,,I GUESS SHE DOESN'T LIKE BEING ON THE RECEIVING END OF WHAT SHE LOVES TO DO TO OTHER PEOPLE :yes: :yes: :yes:

ilona is afraid of her.she is hiding behind her laptop.

FROM DAY 1 DANAYA HAS BEEN ALL OVER ILONA'S ASS AND KEEPS FEELING HER UP,AND ILONA KEEPS RUNNING SCARED,,I GUESS SHE DOESN'T LIKE BEING ON THE RECEIVING END OF WHAT SHE LOVES TO DO TO OTHER PEOPLE :yes: :yes: :yes:

to me it is very apparent that these girls are no strangers to playing with each other.  it has got to be the cameras that makes them play these teasing games and not go all the way.  i'm not sticking around to find out when my time is up and sometime in the future when they get girls in here that aren't scared of the cameras i might rejoin.

Can someone please tell me what is the big deal with the bleached nipples, I like the natural look much better, or they pasties they use when in a tanning salon? Snakey, I stand corrected, actually i have always thought of myself as somewhat sophisticated, so please let me re phase that post to the thread, they both have awesome tight behinds, or as most would say asses !!!!! :idk: