Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Can someone please tell me what is the big deal with the bleached nipples, I like the natural look much better, or they pasties they use when in a tanning salon? Snakey, I stand corrected, actually i have always thought of myself as somewhat sophisticated, so please let me re phase that post to the thread, they both have awesome tight behinds, or as most would say asses !!!!! :idk:

:puke:

:puke:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

DAYANA SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER AGGRESSOR AND TITTIE GRABBER LIKE ILONA...ILONA SEEMS TO NOT LIKE BEING ON THE RECEIVING END THIS TIME,SHE KEEPS TRYING TO COVER UP HER NIPPLES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EDIT...NOW DAYANA TRYING TO GRAB THE CRAP OUT OF ILONA'S PUSSY

Euromike Tu ne serais pas contre  que Rita ,Irma et Danaya viennent te masser topless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Euromike You would not be against that Rita and Irma Danaya you come massage topless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RITA IS BEING MASSAGED BY IRMA,WHILE HAVING HER NIPPLES PLAYED WITH BY KAMILA,AND KRISTY IS KISSING HER WHILE NORA IS WATCHING AND MASTURBATING WITH HER WHITE DILDO ...ALL ARE COMPLETELY NAKED AND OILED UP:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

IF TWO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CLEANING LIVE TOGETHER'''''WHO ACTUALLY DOES IT? :idk: :idk: :idk:

Euromike Tu ne serais pas contre  que Rita ,Irma et Danaya viennent te masser topless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Euromike You would not be against that Rita and Irma Danaya you come massage topless  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS "HENRY"GUY IS,,,BUT WHEN IRMA WAS HERE SHE WAS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH ABOUT MEETING UP WITH HIM,,,,AND NOW ILONA IS GOING TO INTRODUCE HIM TO DAYANA,,,AND YES SHE SAID IT IN ENGLISH,,THEY ARE GOING TO MEET UP WITH HIM 1HR 30 MINS FROM NOW,MAYBE HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF ILONA'S AND SHE BRINGS ALL THE GIRLS TO MEET HIM :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

YEAH I HEARD IT ALL,,MAYBE HE'S ILONA'S BOSS ON THE OUTSIDE,OR JUST A REALLY CLOSE FRIEND OF HERS,BUT ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MEET HIM. :yes: :yes:

I hear it clearly Mikey, and then did you hear Danaya say to  to Ilona OK Jim through the window. She got a really cute smirk on face as she said. I was amazed at well Ilona spoke english.