Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

mr1010 im not upset and to tell you the truth i like both girls.but like i said i respect everyones opinion and thoughts and i think alot of people are right there not here to entertain us there are here for a little while taking care of there situation then they leave.if you get to see titties or anything in that nature your lucky to have seen that.or a little massage here and there your lucky to see that to.alot of us get upset cause the girls aren't doing nothing.remember every apt.has its and downs.theres going to be good days and bad days we just got to deal with what we get.

there are mics in the bathroom upstairs you just cant here them that good i have a video of kami masturbating in that bathroom and if you listen closely you can here her sighing.

What you heard was the sound from whatever other cam you had open at that time. Or maybe you wanted to hear her sighing. If you look at the room list there's no mic icon next to the bathroom. Stop giving confusing information people!

snaky i know we never seen eye to eye and you have been here longer than i have but to tell you the truth you are an alright guy i have agreed with you alot of times and disagreed with you alot of times but im going to agree with you on this one they both should stay and we just have to wait for the new girl to come.my bad snaky your probably right about the speaker situation sorry folks my bad.

If they want to mock us, I will burn them to the ground in a searing complaint to rlc!!!!! I don't give a fuck if they do nothing here, but don't fuck with us.

Oh and snaky, I will burn you to the ground with them. Where do you live asshole?

If they want to mock us, I will burn them to the ground in a searing complaint to rlc!!!!! I don't give a fuck if they do nothing here, but don't fuck with us.

Oh and snaky, I will burn you to the ground with them. Where do you live asshole?

Why do you say that they are mocking us? What incident has triggered this, or is it just a build up of frustration?