Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Absolutely agree, book, Harley. We really  shouldn't expect more from them. Irma and Anna were both more open, bated in front of us. Every girl will be different. Don't expect a Kami and Kristy relationship. That was one of a kind!

Harley, I'm happy for you. I probably have like 3 years to wait. My married daughter and son in law have a plan. They are only married about 2 years. House next year, dog after that, then kid! So  funny how disciplined they are! My two younger sons are in college, only 19, so got a long time there.

And Thesta, pal, good for you. I'm sure you are excited.

They have never made out and I don't expect to ever see them do so. They have done an occasional quick kiss, but nothing more. They're just girls fooling around.

This forum needs pinned topic "GUIDANCE TO GIRLS APARTMENT"

Your post includes most of the info required to grasp the concept of this apartment.

Speaking of K&K,there is no other photo,video or gif out there that shows you just how much Kristy loved and wanted Kamila more than this moment right here,Just look at Kristy's face and draw your own conclusions as to what she was thinking when she turned around and let out that big sigh.

She was like a teenage boy that had a huge crush on a girl,and he finally built up the courage to go in for that kiss,but got cold feet and backed down,only to immediately regret it.

Yeah both these beautiful ladies have a relationship like no other before or after them. :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss:

akristytouchkami.gif

Speaking of K&K,there is no other photo,video or gif out there that shows you just how much Kristy loved and wanted Kamila more than this moment right here,Just look at Kristy's face and draw your own conclusions as to what she was thinking when she turned around and let out that big sigh.

She was like a teenage boy that had a huge crush on a girl,and he finally built up the courage to go in for that kiss,but got cold feet and backed down,only to immediately regret it.

Yeah both these beautiful ladies have a relationship like no other before or after them. :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss:

akristytouchkami.gif

Thanks Mike for the memories

You know mikey, Kami knew how much Kristy wanted her! Another giirl might have gotten pissed or just pushed away her hand (like Ilona with Danaya). But Kami "loved" Kristy and let her look and play a little so she could have the friendship they had.

akristytouchkami.gif

oui, je me souviens, et effectivement, ce moment fut très fort, et kristy laissa échapper sa frustration dans ce soupir!!!!! il y eu d'autres signes, quand kristy était sur le lit avec kami un après midi, avec la bouteille entre les jambes. kristy regardait kami, avec l'envie et l'amour dans les yeux!!!! ;) ;)

yes, I remember, and actually, this moment was very strong, and kristy let out his frustration in this sigh !!!!! there were other signs when kristy was on the bed with a kami afternoon, with the bottle between his legs. kristy kami looked with envy and love in the eyes !!!!

235106Capture20160203000153512.png

554794Capture20160202235558646.png