Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Adele works in as much as Ilona did at the start. Now in the shower :-)

I need an assistant Kami and Kristy have photo shots in bed to Kami ...

There are things going on in VV .. do not get hold of everything ..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This may have been expressed before but *I* no longer find this apartment interesting.  There is only so many times I can oogle at naked chicks before I move on.  At least with Nora, there was the possibility (anticipation) she might boink whats-his-name.  Now, you have 3 chicks who are INSTRUCTED to be topless (or nude) as they walk from one room to another.  Its obvious there will be no girl-on-girl action. It came close but then that chick split.  This apartment slightly reminds me of Amsterdam's red light district w/o sex. 

This place needs a gender make-over.  Gotta mix it up or others like myself will find entertainment elsewhere.  :clap:

this appartment need to be rename by"candles appartment" !

Not the main issue of RLC but for sure a bit annoying.  :-\ ... Especially when only a few candles are used and the camera is going into noisy mode (bathroom).

It seams that with every week since the restart, the candle use is increasing. Why there are doing this?  ??? Non of the girls seams to be scared of nudity and as often as the candles are used, i expect that the fun factor must also be gone already. ... Strange. :)

Not the main issue of RLC but for sure a bit annoying.  :-\ ... Especially when only a few candles are used and the camera is going into noisy mode (bathroom).

It seams that with every week since the restart, the candle use is increasing. Why there are doing this?  ??? Non of the girls seams to be scared of nudity and as often as the candles are used, i expect that the fun factor must also be gone already. ... Strange. :)

this new mode have started with ilona and now all new girls here use that,really not funny for watching now this appartment,

they will loose some members i think if that's continue like that and me the first

I`m so frustrated because i can`t afford to pay 45 until next week :no: And right now Adele is doing some Anna moves in her bedroom :drool:

I really have my hopes to Hope85 or Mikey that they taking some caps of it ;D ;D ;D

The first season is always the best :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

this appartment is just a parody of reallife now with this new season and this all girls use every days this fucking candles,

i start regret the last season with nora

Hey guys I really want to know why this guy "MTZ55"is going through the old Nora threads and copying both mine and other people's work and then re-posting them again here,,,,see here he's posting my photo that I had already posted 6 months ago :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

150729045533189345.gif

Hey guys I really want to know why this guy "MTZ55"is going through the old Nora threads and copying both mine and other people's work and then re-posting them again here,,,,see here he's posting my photo that I had already posted 6 months ago :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  And the rules say no posting of old tenants or old pictures BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to him.

Oui, BRAVO à Adèle, qui s'est parfaitement intégrée dans cette maison! Elle est jolie, participe au ménage, à la cuisine, et en plus donne des massages, pour faire plaisir à Danaya, et Ilona. Ce soir, c'est Danaya, je pense qu'elles s'entendent bien, du moins cela se voit. On ressent une certaine complicité avec les 2 jeunes filles! C'est un bon début pour la belle Adèle..