Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The whole thing between Danaya and Ilona is difficult to watch. Danaya clearly wants closeness with Ilona that she will not give to anyone. Irma got the furthest with her. I feel for Danaya who is a doll.

Meanwhile, Adele, shut out by Ilona's legs all over Danaya one of the first nights, has basically learned to cope by herself there. Much like Anna learned to do when Irma and Ilona would do their  thing.

I am sick of the stupid candle baths already!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ilona dans la salle de bain et avec bougie mais pour la cam la vue est nul donc j'ai zaper et danaya ma fait passer le temp avant quel se prépart pour sortir

ilona in the bathroom with candles but the cam view is null so I Zaper and Danaya passed my temp before what is  out

les filles son maline pour  le bain elle mette les bougies pour brouiller la camera comme ça on les voit moins  >:(

Je ne pense pas que ce soit vraiment la raison. C'est plus pour créer une ambiance qui fonctionne bien pour elles mais malheureusement pas pour nous.

She's pissed that RLC told her to stop the candles

beaucoup de membres se plaignent des bougies et ont ecrit au support rlc et je crois que finalement rlc a agi

et a dit aux filles d'arrêter avec ces bougies,nos efforts ont fini par payer et c'est quand même mieux en couleur,

si danaya prend un bain ou douche sans les bougies,çà voudra dire qur rlc a agi car elle c'est la pire avec ses bougies

beaucoup de membres se plaignent des bougies et ont ecrit au support rlc et je crois que finalement rlc a agi

et a dit aux filles d'arrêter avec ces bougies,nos efforts ont fini par payer et c'est quand même mieux en couleur,

si danaya prend un bain ou douche sans les bougies,çà voudra dire qur rlc a agi car elle c'est la pire avec ses bougies

I know, I was one of them.  hier soir elles sont utiliez suelement une bougie dans las salle de bain.  Le camera sont arret parce le lumière sont tres insuffisant.

I know, I was one of them.  hier soir elles sont utiliez suelement une bougie dans las salle de bain.  Le camera sont arret parce le lumière sont tres insuffisant.

If you all don't quit complaining to RLC about every little thing and instisting that they talk to the girls, don't be surprised that even in full light without the candles, the girls will rebel and you won't see shit!!!

If you all don't quit complaining to RLC about every little thing and instisting that they talk to the girls, don't be surprised that even in full light without the candles, the girls will rebel and you won't see shit!!!

I could not care less if I don't see Ilona.  Besides if the camera stops like it did last night due to poor light, then what's the point.  They will just use it like another laundry room.  I believe that RLC exercises more control over this apt...more than the others.