Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Nothing will ever happen between I + D. Ilona is just there to get the control back. See how quick she feels better? Not too much, but the right dosis. And Danaya seems to get weaker on that, cause she want to get further. My opinion. I think, some had to learn it on a hard way. And poor Dayana ..., well, had to learn it on that way. Its only what I thought. Hope im wrong, but Ilona is a manipulative. Adele must be strong or dump, tht she did not react of the way the others, especially I. manipulated the people. Hope first. Well, this are just my thoughts, so please stay easy. Good night to everyone. And to Hope, Mikey and the others who entertain us with the great work of upon the pics, thank you so much. Hope my writing is understandible.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Who does this sound like?

Within the framework of clinical psychology, a psychopath is someone with a distinct cluster of personality traits including ruthlessness, fearlessness, narcissism, charm, charisma, impulsivity, persuasiveness, manipulativeness and a lack of conscience and empathy.

Being psychopathic doesn't necessarily mean that you're a serial killer – or even that you'll break the law but it certainly makes you an unpleasant person!!!

Ilona seems to have the full house of a psychopath!!!!

Who does this sound like?

Within the framework of clinical psychology, a psychopath is someone with a distinct cluster of personality traits including ruthlessness, fearlessness, narcissism, charm, charisma, impulsivity, persuasiveness, manipulativeness and a lack of conscience and em

Being psychopathic doesn't necessarily mean that you're a serial killer – or even that you'll break the law but it certainly makes you an unpleasant person!!!

Ilona seems to have the full house of a psychopath!!!!

That description fits Ilona right on the button.

When Danaya was playing around on top of Ilona, Ilona completely and utterly ignored her. She never smiled or make eye contact, smile or scowl. She simply ignored everything and continued using her phone. Someone with empathy would at least smile and acknowledge Danaya even if she was not remotely interested in joining in the fun.

Ilona simply doesn't care about anyone other than herself. She is certainly charismatic and all the girls want to please her. Ilona is a very unpleasant girl. I really hope she leaves the apartment soon. Being beautiful makes her an attraction but her personality is truly ugly.

I would think a good model projects charisma but importantly she projects empathy - empathy for the thing she is modelling and the target audience. I can't imagine Ilona being capable of that. I wonder what modelling work she has ever had?!!

I second that Updown,,,what do you say folks,let's all pledge to never ever rub one out until Ilona leaves.

I,,state your name,,pledge allegiance to the flag of "State your country",That I will never touch my Willy Wonker until Ilona leaves this apartment,I will not go quietly into the night to chock the chicken or slap the bishop,,,I will neither tug nor yank on my little Minnie me,the one eyed snake will never shed a single tear until ilona and Mr.laptop go off into the Russian sunset. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

Dear God,

Please arrange for Ilona to leave on or before the 18th.

If you do, I promise I won't swear for a week. I also promise I won't masturb......Fuck that!

Just get her out of here!!

:screwy:

The worst part is that Ilona keeps coming back in Danaya's bed and Danaya falls for her teasing hoping this is the right time.

Le pire c'est que Ilona revient toujours dans le lit de Dayana pour l'agacer et Danaya succombe chaque fois en espérant que cette fois-ci c'est la bonne.

Even robots need to be recharged from time to time. Ilona seems to run for ever on a single orange juice charge.

She monitors her monitors and types and types, God knows what, non stop and without slowing down.

What a FANTASTIC MACHINE, because a WOMAN she is NOT, a fantastic machine she/it IS.

One year in RLC she is the WORST type of person as a whole that I have ever experienced.

I dislike her more as each day is passing. A hormoneles, antisocial, selfish and downright AWFUL person. Funs of Ilona please forgive me.

From now on, instead of saying I got the flu or caught a cold we will say we got ILONA !!!!

I second that Updown,,,what do you say folks,let's all pledge to never ever rub one out until Ilona leaves.

I,,state your name,,pledge allegiance to the flag of "State your country",That I will never touch my Willy Wonker until Ilona leaves this apartment,I will not go quietly into the night to chock the chicken or slap the bishop,,,I will neither tug nor yank on my little Minnie me,the one eyed snake will never shed a single tear until ilona and Mr.laptop go off into the Russian sunset. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

Given my notoriously weak willpower when it comes to 'ma wee boabie', on this occasion I will nominate Paul to act on my behalf.

:yes:

The worst part is that Ilona keeps coming back in Danaya's bed and Danaya falls for her teasing hoping this is the right time.

Le pire c'est que Ilona revient toujours dans le lit de Dayana pour l'agacer et Danaya succombe chaque fois en espérant que cette fois-ci c'est la bonne.

Maybe Danaya is very horny and want to be left alone to bate, but Ilona is there to keep everything COLD. A moving FRIDGE

Danaya is watching a movie, she has her back to Ilona, maybe waiting for Ilona to go to her room, just guessing.