Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's not good chemistry between the Adele and the other two, now they went down and she looked up in her room. Imagine that there is only a little over a month ago Irma, Anna, Layla and Ilona was at the club and they were drunk .. What a difference.

Yes it is amazing how much difference there is in the girls chemistry. Ilona and Danaya are getting very close, Ilona is really starting to trust Danaya... Adele just does not see eye to eye with either one Danaya or Ilona.... Danaya does try to be friends with Adele, but really Adele is there one reason, to sell herself and her ideas to the fashion industry. She could care less if she is friends with the other two girls or not... soon her boy/fiance (ring on finger) will be in Barcelona on the 28th according to those who know better than I, Then we might see a emotion and sexuality from Adele, until then she will the loner and just get buy. just my opinion, and I'm sure other differ from mine.

I believe that if these two girls (Ilona & Danaya) were to give into each others desires for one another, it would be the end of RLC, their servers would crash!

Yes I also think it will crash.

See just now when it goes into a bit. Transmission freezer and it stutters and is slow.