Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il n'y a que dans vos fantasmse que vous les verraient ensembles

ce n'est et ne sera  jamais vraiment le but de cet appartement

ici ce sont que des colocataires plus ou moins proche que l'on nous permet de regarder, rien de plus

et pour info, je ne sais pas d'ou viens l'info de lucas  mais kitek, qui lui je crois volontiers, nous en dit le contraire sur le fait qu'adele soit marier ou non

entre une personne qui comprend le russe et une autre qui crois comprendre les infos d'une tierce personne moi j'ai vite fait mon choix

why in the hell would a married woman enter into this kind of project.

That's a damn good question that I have often asked myself.  Maybe for the time she is there doing her business, it's cheaper for her to show a little skin then it is for her to pay for a hotel.  But very good question indeed.

why in the hell would a married woman enter into this kind of project.

You're right, she is not at her place.  She has no intention to entertain RLC customers, and no interaction is possible with Danaya as her husband is probably watching her every move.

You're right, she is not at her place.  She has no intention to entertain RLC customers, and no interaction is possible with Danaya as her husband is probably watching her every move.

yes her husband could be watching her

The girls are asleep at 6 pm???

I thought that yesterday the girls were getting somewhere when Adele gave Danaya a nice massage. But I don't know that I can see something developing between them. We have to remember that the girls know they won't be here much more than a month, so getting too close doesn't make a lot of sense. We don't know how much longer Danaya will be there.

She didn't say anything about husband as she doesn't even have boyfriend..

I don't understand why you spread false rumors but that's your choice.

I am not spreading false rumors but if she dose not have a boyfriend then real life cam fan .com are the ones whos are spreading there shit about them so that's the last time I believe them but I would like to I am sorry I will ask you next time my bad.

I am not spreading false rumors but if she dose not have a boyfriend then real life cam fan .com are the ones whos are spreading there shit about them so that's the last time I believe them but I would like to I am sorry I will ask you next time my bad.

So someone by the name of mikeusa on reallifecam fan forum said CC was talking about Adele being married and now mike on CC is saying it's all reallifecams fan forum fault, interesting!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: