Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Maybe she just wanted to look good for the RLC members.  Maybe she did it to make herself feel better.  Regardless of why she did it, I'm sure there is a method to her madness lol.

la seule explication pour qu'une fille se maquille et se remette sur son lit, c'est qu'en fait, elle ne sait pas encore si elle va devoir sortir!!! si jamais le téléphone sonne et qu'elle doive sortir, elle sera déjà maquillée et gagnera donc beaucoup de temps!!! aucune fille ne se maquillerai à 23 heures, pour rester chez elle sur sa tablette!!! cela me rappelle l'armée, ou ont dormaient habillés, pour que en cas d'alerte, ont avaient qu'à sauter du lit et sortir!!!

the only explanation for a girl make-up and gets back on his bed, is that in fact, she does not yet know if it will have to come out !!! if ever the phone rings and it should come out, it will already be made up and therefore gain a lot of time !!! no girl is maquillerai to 23 hours, to stay at home on his tablet !!! it reminds me of the army, or have slept clothed, so that in case of emergency, have had to jump out of bed and out !!! :D ;) ;) :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ok I am confused now went for a ride came home and started to read about adele . Something she said about  having sex with 8 men on chaturbate?

That's how rumors are born ...  :D

Adele and Danaya were supposed to meet with the guys today. But Danaya ill and Adele went alone. Adele said that today will be one of eight guys. It was understood that Adele is a girl in the company of eight boys. About sex no one spoke. I think she went to the club.

and so,  i repeat.... too bad adele couldn't have sacrificed one evening out on the town to stay home with her sick friend...it would have been nice for us too! Of course, it's quite possible that she asked and Danaya told her to go anyway!

That's how rumors are born ...  :D

Adele and Danaya were supposed to meet with the guys today. But Danaya ill and Adele went alone. Adele said that today will be one of eight guys. It was understood that Adele is a girl in the company of eight boys. About sex no one spoke. I think she went to the club.

in other word's she meeting just one guy not all 8 or I am I wrong

I don't believe they are prostitutes and, to be honest, I believe less and less about what is being posted on the threads of both the Barcelona and the K&K apartments. What I see and what I'm reading about it are often very, very different.

I'm getting very tired of reading so many BS fantasies being presented as facts. I really don't understand why so many people these days just love trashing other people - especially when they can hide behind phony usernames and not be held accountable for their lies. I think many of them have low self-esteem and have to trash others to feel better about themselves.  It's very sad.

Thank You Sir. I was thinking much the same thing.