Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

And in my mind Adele is the bad egg! Not only for her behavior to Aida but her actions all along her time in the apt.

You may think i`m out of line here but thats just my thought about the apt in barcelona.

And that apt was the reason i started to watch rlc in the first place that was when Kamila and Kristy was there.

• Upvote 1

Aida was in Danayas room talking Adele was in her room doing nothing special she heard Aida through the door

and hurry to get in the room almost pushing Aida in the doorway and leapt in to bed with Danaya as Aida wasn`t there

did not even give her a look Aida just gave her a stare in the neck and went to her room!

• Upvote 1

Sometimes RLC has the right combination of 3 girls,Irma,Ilona and Anna,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and before we had Adele the eater,we had ILona the orange destroyer lmoo!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn I fucking miss Irma!!!??

irmaannailonaeat.gif

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sometimes RLC has the right combination of 3 girls,Irma,Ilona and Anna,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and before we had Adele the eater,we had ILona the orange destroyer lmoo!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn I fucking miss Irma!!!1f60d.png1f60d.png

irmaannailonaeat.gif

I miss those days too it was so much more fun interaction between the girls then!!

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sometimes RLC has the right combination of 3 girls,Irma,Ilona and Anna,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and before we had Adele the eater,we had ILona the orange destroyer lmoo!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn I fucking miss Irma!!!??

irmaannailonaeat.gif

There will never be another like her!

ezgif-999831687.jpg

• Upvote 7