Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So now we have the infamous Teacher/Student relationship developing....this is what Nora did.  if fact that is Danaya's goal I will remove her from one of the evil stepsisters. It is nice to see them talking to each other, and has to be nice for Aida to have someone other than BF to talk to as well.

• Upvote 1

Horsejerry, I always like your posts. You are of similar mind to me. There is no "vast conspiracy" by RLC to control every interaction! This is not Voyeur Villa! I was there so I should know.

And I agree with Thes, mikey. Give Aida some time! No one is comfortable with nudity in front of the cameras 24/7 at first. Some never adjust. Others become freaking superstars!

Just enjoy it guys!

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This soap opera is playing out like Cinderella and her two evil step sisters. All we need is the prince with the glass slippers. Danaya;s mother plays the role of the evil mother. Watch out for pumpkins next, and the story will be complete. I guess they read fairy tales in Ukraine as well.

77.gif

I don't have any glass slippers to bring to them,,but I got a big ass glass dildo lmaooo!!!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, euromike69 a dit :

That's what I said yesterday in the chatroom,,,when Adele first arrived,,,she never showed any nudity,she always covered up,,she never really came out of her room,she danced in her room a lot,she put pictures and drawings on her wall,,she never really interacted with Ilona and Danaya,,,,,,,,,,basically Adele was doing the exact same things that Aida is doing right now,,,,,,and fast forward weeks later and look at Adele now,,,,,Adele probably never needed to be naked when you had Ilona naked 24/7,,but after she left,,she had to take up the slack lol,,,,,,,maybe if one of these ladies leave Aida would do the same,,It's like they are saying"Those other girls are doing all the hard work for me,,so I don't got to show anything" lmaoo!!

They always act so sweet and innocent in the beginning don't they.

i agree euro mike but adele was not shy at this point and there is not the big big big big different between 2 girls when adele is coming. This appart become more and more complicated, and not in the good sence ; i become more and more disapointed (except danaya who are the same), and RLC have clearly not take a good choice with this new girl ; that is not only the fault at aida, but RLC must to have some info about relations between all the girl to put someone. Here, RLC was probaly hurry to put someone, and now we know what's happens....