Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

On 3/17/2016 at 8:53 PM, mr1010 said:

Robert, I know we want to see these girls really do something, but it is not likely to happen. They aren't in love like Kami & Kristy and even they will only go so far. I do like Aida. I hope she will not be camera shy. Otherwise why is she here? This apartment is basically a nudity, touch boobs apartment. They won't touch each other's pussies. They won't even bate so that we can see!

12 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Personally, I don't think it was Nora. No contact with the other two girls, likely she would have to at least acknowledge them These were likely Aida's friends, and God knows she needs them since D&A won't let her into the club.

It was definitely Nora. Absolutely no doubt.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

47 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Some people here do not understand who Nora is. Personally, I think that K&K are pretty high class models of the sort with which Nora is familiar, and I doubt they just showed up at RLC entirely without an introduction and invitation with Nora's consent. Irma, Ilona, Danaya and Adele certainly come from a different group of "models."

Those higher-level models before apartment shutting down was recruited with the assistance of a couple early-stage girls. Especially one of the girl's involvement in recruitment was very significant. Nora's importance of recruitment was not so significant as people think, and she didn't even knew girls in advance. However, I believe that she had to accept the girls as a permanent resident of the apartment. Nora's only only recruitment was Nikki.

I do not know how RLC recruit Sara and White, but after that Ilona's contribution has been significant, perhaps with a couple of exceptions.

Who believes what I told he believes it, and I am not going to open the matter more deeply.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

It was definitely Nora. Absolutely no doubt.

If it was, then how do you explain no contact with the other two girls? If she is suppose to have some kind of coordination/management control for RLC, it's odd she wouldn't at least say "hi", no?  I only remember Nora from the last month or so she was here, so I could easily not recognize her - but her role in this apartment thing doesn't match what she did tonight.

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

If it was, then how do you explain no contact with the other two girls? If she is suppose to have some kind of coordination/management control for RLC, it's odd she wouldn't at least say "hi", no?  I only remember Nora from the last month or so she was here, so I could easily not recognize her - but her role in this apartment thing doesn't match what she did tonight.

In my opinion I think she was there just for Aida and maybe she is the direction they want to go in so the others didnt apply tonight

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Her mere presence and being a "guest" of Aida may be enough to straighten out the other one-at least in being civil -I would hope

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, olcage said:

In my opinion I think she was there just for Aida and maybe she is the direction they want to go in so the others didnt apply tonight

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Her mere presence and being a "guest" of Aida may be enough to straighten out the other one-at least in being civil -I would hope

Ok, I'll buy into that description. It will be interesting if D&A change their ways - or maybe their too close to leaving to worry about it.

• Upvote 1

Nora n'est pas allée voir les 2 autres filles pour plusieurs raisons. Déjà l'heure tardive, ensuite elle va attendre, je pense, quelques jours pour voir la suite du comportement d'Adele, car c'est d'Adele qu'il s'agit et non Danaya, et enfin parce que cela fait que 3 jours qu'Aida est dans cet appartement..Si Adele garde son mauvais comportement envers Aida, à ce moment là, je suis certain que Nora interviendra et fera peut être partir Adele. A suivre...

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Nora n'est pas allée voir les 2 autres filles pour plusieurs raisons. Déjà l'heure tardive, ensuite elle va attendre, je pense, quelques jours pour voir la suite du comportement d'Adele, car c'est d'Adele qu'il s'agit et non Danaya, et enfin parce que cela fait que 3 jours qu'Aida est dans cet appartement..Si Adele garde son mauvais comportement envers Aida, à ce moment là, je suis certain que Nora interviendra et fera peut être partir Adele. A suivre...

I love online translators :)

""Nora did not go see the other 2 girls for several reasons. 
Already late, then she will wait , I think, a few days to 
see the result of conduct of Adele , because it is Adele it 
is not Danaya , and finally because this makes 3 days Aida 
is in this appartement..Si Adele keeps his bad behavior towards 
Aida , at that time , I am certain that Nora will intervene 
and will be from Adele . To be continued...""

Thank you!

• Upvote 4