Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I personally vote them all off the island and then they can close this bullshit apartment once and for all!!!  I mean who needs this apartment, the subscribers now have K&K which is the biggest slap in the face there is!!

Come on Harley, it's not Aida's fault.  The girl with the blue dress that came with Nora would make a great companion with Aida.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

w3bEd.jpg

bonjour,

ces super avoir les photo des 3 filles en meme temps nue ou presque (surtout si ces comme celle qui a des cheveux long et noir pour les 3)

merci si vous mettez dans le futur en photo (ou video) si ces possible bien sur

traduit :

hello,

these have great photo of three girls at the same time or almost naked (especially if like the one that has long black hair 3)

thank you if you put in the future photo (or video) if possible, of course

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, daily said:

I am tired of Adèle and Dayana with their childishness and little secrets of playground of school
I believe that it is time for them to increase little and future of the responsible adults

If cameras disturb them in some of their outer  projects then why to have to accept the RLC project it will be necessary to explain to me it one day (for money too )

Everything rings false at their home with them 

they make simply what arranges them
When Nora was present (less nudity but more life)
When Ilona was present (more nudity and the life with Irma and Anna)
The apartment was boring during 9 days before Dayana arrives and three weeks more pleasant then

Meanwhile Adèle entered the apartment by keeping her cards well hidden until the departure of Ilona for acter and entrainer Dayana in her night-frenzies many problems appeared who makes that it had repercussions on the apartment and on the annoyance of the members by their behavior

Dayana said that Ilona had acts deliberately on her against Adèle I believe it less and less but I think that Ilona had warned dayana because I remember well of long one conversations between them two three days before her departure (at night from 14 till 15 February)

Dayana made the error not leave 10 days later as expected

Ilona had to know Adèle of reputation and as we say at my home she has to have many things to hide in buttocks
Adèle reproduces the same maintaining thing with Aida  (poignant) she feels in danger (she has something to blame herself certainly) and unfortunately dayana finds himself in the middle of a history  which looks at her not

I believe that soap opera is time when he ends and to say goodbye to them by packing their suitcases

Sorry if I was a little bit long

I believe you will find Aida has a stronger character than she has initially portrayed and the fact she is cosying up with Danaya can only be a good thing. Don't know if anyone noticed but all the time Aida was in bed with D last night, Danaya never once looked up to the cam #5. She appeared very comfortable with Aida's presence, which for me demonstrates yet again, Danaya's insecurity even though Aida looks to be younger. Only after Aida left and D was on her own did the twitching and looking at the cam and the window recommence. I sincerely believe and hope that as soon as Adele leaves (sooner rather than later) that Aida and Danaya become really close and the knock on effect would be for Danaya to stop her nocturnal escapades, especially the Thursday all nighters and gets herself and her head straightened out and she stays for a lot longer.

• Upvote 2

au moment que je mais ce message il y a une des filles qui fait a manger (elle essaie peux etre de faire des crepes)

ces pour elle ou pour toute les filles ?

desolez, j'ai pas de photo quand elle prepare la pate a crepe

si je peux avoir la reponce par une video de ce qui ce passe a l'etage

merci de le faire si ces possible

when I but this message there is a girls making room ( it can be trying to make pancakes)

these for her or for girls? Desolate , I have no picture when she prepared the dough to pancake

if I can have the reponce a video of what happens upstairs

thank you to if these can

56efc6daa75da_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede56efc6de54cf8_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede56efc6e188d5a_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede56efc6e66cd25_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede56efc6ec52125_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede56efc6f1242fa_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede

visite surprise d'une autre fille / surprise visit another daughter

56efc87da2ec2_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede

et oui la vessaille (elles sont 2 encore la) / and yes the vessaille (they are still 2)

56efc87da2ec2_DanayaAdeleandAida(fairede

elles sont ensemble pour ce faire a manger et se parle presque pas / they are set to do this room and barely speaks

56efcaa3e0efe_amangerparuneautre.PNG.eda

fin de la 1 avec ces crepes / end of the 1 with these pancakes

56efcaaa518e4_findescrepes.PNG.f9270909a

l'autre fille continue a ce faire a mange / the other continues girl do was eat

et ou la derniere des filles ? / and the last or girls ?

j'espere que vous avez aimer ces photo, j'ai pas penser a faire une video avant de les prendre en photo

si quelqu'un a une video de la cuisinie ou de ce qui ce passe a l'etage merci de pouvoir si ces possible de mettre un lien de la video

I hope you enjoy these photos , I did not think about before making a video to take pictures

if someone has a video of the cooks or what happens upstairs thank you power if possible to put a video link

prepare a mange 1.PNG

• Upvote 4

On 20.03.2016 at 6:31 AM, mikeof26 said:

aida is not going to last long in this apartment if adele keeps being a bitch to her

For me, the big question is which one of them will leave the apartment.

• Upvote 1

Danaya in bed...again..............there is something wrong with this girl!   

Maybe i've got the RLC strategy wrong but if their purpose is to 'attract' viewers to 'rlc' through use of the 'free' cams...it can't possibly be working here.  The girls in this apartment spend very little time in front of the free cams.  If it wasn't for this forum, i wouldn't even stop and look at this room because there is rarely anyone to look at.  I'm not really that interested in the other rooms so...i'd never be a potential subscriber to rlc. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Yury said:

For me, the big question is which one of them will leave the apartment.

If   RLC would leave it up to the fans we all know who we would vote out of the appartent. but it is not that way . they should do that but will never happen

• Upvote 2

On 20.03.2016 at 9:38 AM, snaky said:

Well, Adele's attitude towards Aida comes to light. They were friends and shortly after Adele's arrival to Barcelona she started writing to Aida to come and join her. Aida couldn't make a decision for some time. Then, when Adele went home for a few days she found out that Aida told someone something about Adele that didn't sit right with her. In spite of Aida's pleadings, she refused to clarify what it was she heard. So she decided to simply stop communicating with Aida, as she admitted she did before with other people. She stopped answering Aida's messages.When Aida finally arrived, as we witnessed she showed her complete disregard. Well, three days in(today) Aida came to her to get an explanation of her behavior. She didn't get any. A simple "I don't want to talk about it" repeated several times was all she got. Then was asked to leave the room.

My diagnosis: Adele needs to learn to communicate with people about matters other than clubs, guys and girly stuff. In other words-she needs to grow up. Especially, if the talks of her having her own clothing line were true. Because she definitely doesn't carry herself as a business lady. Nora would eat her ass for breakfast in that department. Well, actually in all departments.

I thought that Aida tried to contact with Adele when she came to Barcelona. But Adele shied away from contact, under various pretexts. Then Aida said too much to their mutual friend. Adele found out about it. This was the reason for the quarrel. 

Regarding Adele's own clothing line: I think it just ridiculous.

• Upvote 3