Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

25 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Danaya in bed...again..............there is something wrong with this girl!   

Maybe i've got the RLC strategy wrong but if their purpose is to 'attract' viewers to 'rlc' through use of the 'free' cams...it can't possibly be working here.  The girls in this apartment spend very little time in front of the free cams.  If it wasn't for this forum, i wouldn't even stop and look at this room because there is rarely anyone to look at.  I'm not really that interested in the other rooms so...i'd never be a potential subscriber to rlc. 

I am pro girls in bed naked but this apartment over do it. I get once in while eating in their rooms but not breakfast, lunch and dinner what appear to be almost every day. The entertainment factor get lower when you just see them sitting in their beds doing nothing. This can't be what RLC wants? 

Anyways I am quite in favor change in the dynamics of this apartment cause quite toxic now. 

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Benfold said:

Danaya: "Well what can I say, I was forbidden to communicate normally with [unintelligible] . She forbade me to talk at all. I'm still such a fool trusting [unintelligible] " [I cannot be sure, but for this entire section in italics I do not think Danaya is talking about Aida here, possibly Ilona?]

Accurately not about Aida. Maybe Nora?

She says Aida that untwisted on YouTube [I do not understand this sentence.]

Had in mind that Aida is gaining popularity on YouTube at the expense of increasing the number of fraudulent "likes".

Danaya: "I will not say that she complained [unintelligible] because I do not pay attention to her. I'm not going to tell you what she told me, only because, that no one to push together their foreheads. Let them decide between themselves. [Here I do not know which other person Danaya is referring to, whether it is Adele or someone else.]

In the quarrel involved people in Ukraine, which is something Aida told about Adele. They, in turn, passed it on Adele. Talking about it to Danaya, Adel says: "All quarreled." Apparently about these people said Danaya.

Then Danaya said about someone: "She comes from the resort. Then return back here. 23rd she flies." [I do not know whether the word 'returned' is important here, is someone else coming back to the apartment?? Please be Irma please please please]

I was also interested these. ?

Then there is a lot of conversation which is not so interesting, about their time out at clubs when they were very drunk. Apparantly Adele acted so crazy that she is considering telling the people they met that she took drugs that night, otherwise her behaviour might seem too bizarre!

Girls actually behave inappropriately. They drink a lot and lose control over oneself. It is sad.

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very interesting info thanks for posting it and thanks to Yury for the translation. Danaya does talk very quietly at times i bet its real hard to hear what she is saying....

After Nora visited the apartment, the girls have become more secretive. Before that, they said a lot of excess on the cams. I think that, the visit of Nora caused not only quarrel A&A, but and the chatter A&D.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Don't ask us -we don't know where the bottle opener is!!!   lol

z_201.png

This Russian girl. She was recently in Russia, in St. Petersburg. I think 2 months. She knows Spanish and English very well. I do not know what she was doing and how to contact with Nora. They did not say.
But it is unlikely to appear in the RLC. Although, as I understood, she was in this apartment in the New Year.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Yury said:

After Nora visited the apartment, the girls have become more secretive. Before that, they said a lot of excess on the cams. I think that, the visit of Nora caused not only quarrel A&A, but and the chatter A&D.

Thanks very much Yury for your and Kitek's translations. They help enormously in trying to understand what is happening with the girls; one can only speculate to a small degree from the body language. I don't know what we would do without your efforts. Your point above re: Nora's intervention is proving to be more accurate as the days progress. There has never been so much whispered conversation between them all, even between Aida and Danaya last night and she has only just arrived. It's going to make your translation efforts more difficult now with the whispers so maybe it's not Nora they are afraid of but they have realised that you and Kitek are on the case ! ?

• Upvote 2