Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

and...they're off...left apartment at 15:19.  No idea where they're going but hope they have fun.  Since we can't have any, they might as well.

Assume they are back 1930 - 2000, but who knows :-)

Thanks Hope...Yes...the pictures say it all.  K & K  may be the only reason to join RLC.  They should have a few free cams in there as well.  At least that might tempt viewers to join.  Unless you belong to this forum or do extensive goggle research, one would never see the pictures. Wonder why RLC doesn't open a few free cams in K&K?  The free cams in A, D&A don't matter much since the girls are rarely in front of them.  Again, if not for this forum, i would just pass right by these rooms with the absentee tenants and NEVER even consider signing up for RLC.

Just now, dana3 said:

Thanks Hope...Yes...the pictures say it all.  K & K  may be the only reason to join RLC.  They should have a few free cams in there as well.  At least that might tempt viewers to join.  Unless you belong to this forum or do extensive goggle research, one would never see the pictures. Wonder why RLC doesn't open a few free cams in K&K?  The free cams in A, D&A don't matter much since the girls are rarely in front of them.  Again, if not for this forum, i would just pass right by these rooms with the absentee tenants and NEVER even consider signing up for RLC.

You know the content and dicided not to join anyway. If they would provide you a bit of the apartment for free, there would be even less reasons for a payment. 

Winning customers is not only the advertising. RLC also need to create a value (or something that look like it). ... If they have not enough content or give too much away for free, there is no reason to pay at all. ... Just consider how many people in this forum are freeloders. Keep K&K a non free apartments seams to be a good decision. ... The only issue is, that they do not have sex there. ;) ... If that happens, RLC would be overrun by new customers. ... Unfortunately, a real K&K apartment will always remain a dream and RLC tries to make it look like something "Real". 

Sorry MrBox...i respectfully disagree.  While 'i' know the content, i have not seen the interaction.  The purpose of the free rooms, as i understand it, is to see how the girls interact with each other.  That is what i would like to see.    If you're going to buy a car, you don't just look as some pictures and go buy it...you want to test drive it first...hence, the free rooms.  There is no reason to 'not' have free rooms in K&K since, from the pictures i've seen, not much goes on in what would be the free rooms anyway!...just my opinion.  

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Sorry MrBox...i respectfully disagree.  While 'i' know the content, i have not seen the interaction.  The purpose of the free rooms, as i understand it, is to see how the girls interact with each other.  That is what i would like to see.    If you're going to buy a car, you don't just look as some pictures and go buy it...you want to test drive it first...hence, the free rooms.  There is no reason to 'not' have free rooms in K&K since, from the pictures i've seen, not much goes on in what would be the free rooms anyway!...just my opinion.  

That is the point. The interaction is the live experience they want to sell. ... If they provide it for free, there is nothing left. ... Please keep in mind: This is a "Teasing Only" apartment. 

You should also consider RLC as an overall product (or two "Normal" and "Premium") and you maybe also consider that normal test drives are limited to. ... Actually, RLC provide a lot of its content for free, i think. ... For this apartment it would be stupid, because, as metioned, it is more about the "could be" as the "is worth something". 

It would work like a test drive with 20.000 km for free. Clear you would like it, but RLC would not sell the car at all. :) Even with this downright outstanding accommodate (or just because of it ;) ). .... If you than also consider that they try to sell a 45kW engine as a sports car, it would be better not to give a test drive at all. ;)

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That is the point. The interaction is the live experience they want to sell. ... If they provide it for free, there is nothing left. ... Please keep in mind: This is a "Teasing Only" apartment. 

You should also consider RLC as an overall product (or two "Normal" and "Premium") and you maybe also consider that normal test drives are limited to. ... Actually, RLC provide a lot of its content for free, i think. ... For this apartment it would be stupid, because, as metioned, it is more about the "could be" as the "is worth something". 

It would work like a test drive with 20.000 km for free. Clear you would like it, but RLC would not sell the car at all. :) Even with this downright outstanding accommodate (or just because of it ;) ). .... If you than also consider that they try to sell a 45kW engine as a sports car, it would be better not to give a test drive at all. ;)

sorry...interesting arguments but doesn't change my initial perspective. Again, i respectfully disagree as to how RLC should attract 'new' viewers.  They haven't got me yet.  I may join in the future but it won't be because of K&K hich i can't see! Also, since there is reportedly no sex there as well, that would make that a 'teasing' apartment also...

As much as these two are gone, perhaps the RLC could just put the apartment 'under maintenance' notification up all the time.  When the girls 'are' home, they could take it down and just flash the word 'Occupied'???  Just a thought...perhaps a weak one, but a thought nonetheless.

opps...just my luck...they just came back!

Edited by dana3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, dana3 said:

As much as these two are gone, perhaps the RLC could just put the apartment 'under maintenance' notification up all the time.  When the girls 'are' home, they could take it down and just flash the word 'Occupied'???  Just a thought...perhaps a weak one, but a thought nonetheless.

opps...just my luck...they just came back!

LOL yeah really....like a port-a-can, just have a switch they can click on that says "Vacant or Occupied"!  Your a funny guy dana3!

• Upvote 1