Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Adele is now sucking on Danaya's big Titties:heart:

Yes Dana3,,,she is working Danaya and Mikey over with all the teasing lol:biggrin:

And I'm just now paying attention to this situation,,,and it's almost like these ladies are 12 year old girls,,,Aida is stuck in her room because the other girls don't wanna play with her,,,it is kind of sad and hard to watch.

I wish that they would stop this nonsense,,it's not good for them or this apt to be like that.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, euromike69 said:

Adele is now sucking on Danaya's big Titties:heart:

Yes Dana3,,,she is working Danaya and Mikey over with all the teasing lol:biggrin:

Poor Danaya...can't figure it out.  Adele will stop short of any 'real' affection and Danaya will do what adele wants, i.e., stay away from Aida and probably go clubbing tonight!  Adele talks and talks and just pushes the right buttons to control her!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Poor Danaya...can't figure it out.  Adele will stop short of any 'real' affection and Danaya will do what adele wants, i.e., stay away from Aida and probably go clubbing tonight!  Adele talks and talks and just pushes the right buttons to control her!

If Adele was playing with my balls I would be doing whatever she tells me to do too,,,I would be pussy whipped,,,,I know she may have a bad reputation on here to some,,,but as of right now my judgement is clouded every time I look at her sweet ass:heart::heart:

So many conspiracy theories here about manipulation, evil games etc. etc.. One thing is to guess. But some of you actually believe you have figured it all out and your version of the "truth" is the one...tsk...

Yep...teasing Danaya over...Danaya controlled...Aida will be ignored as adele wishes...Adele wins again!  I kind of tired of this movie... it keeps repeating itself and Danaya has no one to blame but herself!

• Upvote 1

i think it is too easy to say "the 2 evil girls against the poor alone girl". Aida have his own fault, Danay and Adele too. If danaya was not here  to play with adele and speak with aida, that will be war in this appart. Danaya a are not playing wirh Aida because she just don't feel to do with her. I think if danaya try to impose what she wants, this appart will be closed because of too many hard behaviour between girls. It is just to blame we are the loosers in this story

This is no conspiracy, The grown up little school girls are at it again. The drama. the teasing, the childish mentality And people wonder why we are drawn to the other apartment and away from this craziness. Aida thank you for bringing some class to this insanity. Danaya quit acting so innocent, everyone knows better, since you are the elder statesman of the group by far. IRMA and ANNA where are you ???????????????????? NORA, please come and whoop some ass into shape, this behavior is nuts. I thought the childish crap would end with the departure of Ilona.  The Barcelona Strip Club has turned into the Barcelona Day Care for grown adults. Laughing Stock of RLC.

• Upvote 3

i kinda knew this was going to happend once a new girl showed up.its all the same thing the other girl wont let the other girl talk or spend time with the other one cause the other one will get jealous.i have seen it with ilona and now im seeing it again with adele that is sad cause aida looks like a nice person.

• Upvote 1