Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Aida eating the kitchen....refreshing!

I was amuse how careful she was no spill her soup then she took photo of her soup. Aida must be please how it look but she put to much salt for mine likely lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

probably wont help but who knows. I've put this apt in my official boycott mode meaning the only time i view it is when something super sexy draws to brake my boycott. sound reasonable? think it will help this situation? dont know how this is going to work when i cant denie looking at Aidas ass when ever its out there lol

• Upvote 1

Had to go out about an hour ago...Based on the number of comments (1) since my last post over an hour of ago, i'm guessing the evening has been uneventful.  Also, based on the chat, i'm gonna guess K&K apartment was quite enjoyable.  I'm gonna go for a walk...have a good evening all!

Just saw danaya downstairs??? Where's Aida?? would love to see those two hit it off better but, probably a pipe dream.  Guess i'll watch for a few minutes before my walk!

Edited by dana3
danaya

5 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Adele vs Aida behavior. Sorry but I DISLIKE Adele very much, no matter what is her problem with Aida. :confused:

agree....  that's why, for me at least, danaya/aida would seem to be more 'real' fun...even if only friends!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Adele vs Aida behavior. Sorry but I DISLIKE Adele very much, no matter what is her problem with Aida. :confused: Please don't crucify me for my opinion !!

I can't say Adele had that many fan to crucify you but more likely you'll fine people whom also share your feeling that regard. 

• Upvote 2