Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

You just posted test. You just posted text. I thought that this is not allowed.  Sorry if i did something wrong.

Sorry, I only added a header of a couple of words describing the subject of the pics. I did not know this was not allowed. My apologies, really I did not think that I was writing "text"..

Thanx for the feedback MrBox. Apreciate it. From now on I my lips (fingers) will be sealed in the pictures department !!!!

I will go back and delete any text I have written, if the admins did not deleted it already.

26 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Mr MrBox gave me a negative reputation for the pictures of Danaya and Adele having a foam party. What did I do wrong ?

Are there new rules in CC? If I brake any rules then I better stop posting pics. I thought that I do a service to the people here, not offend them :(

I would appreciate it very much if MrBox at least explain to me what is it that offended him/her.

I've never done that And I'll probably never do in a future. But I will tell you the real reason for negative reputation. Regular users which represent more that 80% all visitors (viewers) can not see your post. So my guess is to expect more angry clicking on your posts for that reason only. When you share your image and you using attachment center is visible only to premium members. And that's for sure something to keep in your mind when you making a post sharing images. 

You may not be aware. But this is how users see your images.

Capture_2016_03_29_00_07_25_5.md.png

1 hour ago, cassy said:

I've never done that And I'll probably never do in a future. But I will tell you the real reason for negative reputation. Regular users which represent more that 80% all visitors (viewers) can not see your post. So my guess is to expect more angry clicking on your posts for that reason only. When you share your image and you using attachment center is visible only to premium members. And that's for sure something to keep in your mind when you making a post sharing images. 

You may not be aware. But this is how users see your images.

Capture_2016_03_29_00_07_25_5.md.png

So can you please explain what is the difference when we attach pictures and we choose "insert in the topic". I thought that inserting them then ALL users can see them.

Is there a way for no payed members to see the attachments. Before I became a payed member I could see SOME members pics and NOT some others. Why so ?