Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I've already explain my self in those two posts.So whatever premium users decide to do. I'm perfectly fine with that. And if Admin and moderator will allow to post in that manner in future than I guess we didn't see the real storm yet. It's on a way and it's coming to this forum inevitably for sure.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, snaky said:

All of mines are NOT hidden because I keep getting positive likes from people. They are hidden from you as a "non member", even though i'm posting them in such manner that should be visible to anyone. Which is exactly what we're talking about here. You obviously don't know the meaning of "freeloader", because i've only seen a couple of non-paid members post pictures in the past two days. And nobody says they can't do that, but why turn around and give us negative likes, just because they can't see them because they are "non paid" members?

The reason I said "I don't know if you are aware" was because you have not previously hidden pics, so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

If I understand the new site correctly, 'Premium Member' denotes a paid cc member. If this is true, then BBsq69, Cassy, Hope85, K.Lane &

Phantomcapsnet are all 'freeloaders'. These people are all valuable contributers to the forum, and I feel they have earned the right to be able to see

all the pictures that are posted, whether by premium members or not, given that premium members are enjoying all their posts.

As for negative likes, that whole thing is just a very bad idea!! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, upndown said:

The reason I said "I don't know if you are aware" was because you have not previously hidden pics, so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

If I understand the new site correctly, 'Premium Member' denotes a paid cc member. If this is true, then BBsq69, Cassy, Hope85, K.Lane &

Phantomcapsnet are all 'freeloaders'. These people are all valuable contributers to the forum, and I feel they have earned the right to be able to see

all the pictures that are posted, whether by premium members or not, given that premium members are enjoying all their posts.

As for negative likes, that whole thing is just a very bad idea!! 

The whole reputation thing is a bad idea in my opinion.

44 minutes ago, snaky said:

Douche bag, I didn't give a shit about reputations since day one on the old forum. I definitely don't give a shit if someone can't see my pictures. The people that I care about can all see them and I get plenty of likes. The system was placed for us to use so it only adds to "feeling good" when you get positive likes. But when you post a bunch of pics and you get 15 likes, and out of the blue 1 dislike, that makes people be pissed off. But you wouldn't know anything about that since you've yet to post a single picture so sit back and shut up!

P.S. BTW genius, this issue has nothing to do with being an RLC member. 

snaky, I could care less if there was ever another picture posted to this site to be totally honest with you.  Being an RLC member would make it where you don't have to rely on other peoples picture posts....genius!!

OK, let's work on this.

Everybody here in this discussion is a Premium Member, therefore you are all my friends.

Everybody who is Premium member should be able to drag and drop an attachment, and everybody who is Premium should be able to see it. All members and guest should be able to copy code from a third party file service into the comment box along with their text, define it as a link (see that chain link in the menu?), and everybody should be able to see that. This is obviously a Site Issue that would best be handled by our resident Technician (Admin).

Over in General Discussion, read the explanations in the comments, starting with this one: (Click on the blue "Attachments Explained, it's a link)

Flaming should go over to Rants & Flame Wars, as you all know.

Any troll can walk in here and start giving negative reputation. That's why we invented the Karma Game on the old board, because it was meaningless. Plus, we have a lot of newbies and drunks on this board who hit the down arrow thinking that will scroll them to the next comment. Heck, 50% of our Mod Reports are actually people complimenting the poster, but they don't know what the "Report Post" button is for, so they hit that button and leave a statement "Man, that's a really great kitty shot." More karma game info is here:

If you are still getting blocked images that make no sense, send an email to Admin. I'm not an attachment expert, and my coding days are all decades in the past.

• Upvote 3

01.png

This Picture is uploaded to a Third Party Upload Service and Everyone who views this Forum can see this Picture.

======================================================================================================

01.png

This Picture was uploaded using the Attachment Feature. Only Users with a Premium Membership are the only ones that can see this Picture.

======================================================================================================

As long as I have been a Member here it has always been this way.

Where the Content gets Posted is solely upon the User that's Uploading the Content and is through a Choice of Their Own.

You don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to Figure this Out. 

If you pay $12.00 for a Premium Membership then you get to see everything that gets Posted on this Forum & Have access to all the Features Available.

If you do not wish to be Premium Member then there are Limitations on what can be viewed and what can not.