Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Danaya might have built up a large fan base (me for one) during her time in the apartment but if she continues in this fashion then she will be losing her fans a damn site quicker than she gained them!

already lost this one!  I was also one of Adele's big fans and supporters when ilona and danaya blocked her out as well. What is wrong with this girl...(danaya)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

now they are making fun of aidas face.

If true, how sad...how immature...Too bad danaya has to be part of a pair that gangs up on someone..as for adele, i wouldn't expect anything short of this from her! 

• Upvote 1

i hope when adele leaves for good (soon?), aida finds a new friend and danaya gets to sit in her bedroom everyday with no one talking to her and the others talking behind her back....remember, what goes around, comes around...or as someone else said earlier, karma's a bitch! 

• Upvote 5

very interesting...i looked at 'online users' at the top of the page and found very few of us willing to spend time in this room...i wonder why more people aren't interested?  Could be the lack of activity and/or 'mean girl' tenents!

• Upvote 1