Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is there or is there not a picture I'm supposed to see?

There should be two pictures the same.  The top one is from a Third Party Server  anony.ws most users are familiar with this.

Then the one underneath is the one using Attachments.  If you are a Premium Member then you should be seeing Both Pictures.  If you only see one Picture which would be the top one then you're not a Premium Member.

If you do have a Premium Membership and can not see the attachment along with the Top Picture then you must Send a PM to Admin  http://camcaps.net/staff/  as he is the only one that can Help you with your issue at getting it solved so you can see the attachment.

4 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Yeah Stone, I keep open several threads at once also.

If you open separate threads at once then you'll have to refresh the page sometimes to see all content that gets posted as there will only be a Notification at the Bottom Of the Page to Notify that New Content or Comments have been added.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There should be two pictures the same.  The top one is from a Third Party Server  anony.ws most users are familiar with this.

Then the one underneath is the one using Attachments.  If you are a Premium Member then you should be seeing Both Pictures.  If you only see one Picture which would be the top one then you're not a Premium Member.

If you do have a Premium Membership and can not see the attachment then you must Send a PM to Admin  http://camcaps.net/staff/  as he is the only one that can Help you with your issue at getting it solved so you can see the attachment.

What exact picture/pictures should I be seeing?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The Pictures you should be seeing are the Comment Box that you Post your Comments with and Post Content such as Pictures and Videos. Premium Members should see Two Pictures and Non Premium Members can only see One Picture.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The Pictures you should be seeing are the Comment Box that you Post your Comments with and Post Content such as Pictures and Videos. Premium Members should see Two Pictures and Non Premium Members can only see One Picture.

Sorry to be a pain or seem naive here but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be looking at.  I see them both, as I should.....thanks SC!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

HAHAHA, What a MESS!

STONE, ONCE AGAIN YOU'RE EXPLAINING 5TH GRADE MATERIAL TO US! I BELIEVE EVERYONE HERE UNDERSTANDS THAT PREMIUM MEMBERS SEE EVERYTHING, AND NON-PREMIUM  MEMBERS SEE, WELL, NOT EVERYTHING. BUT EXPLAIN TO US WHY CERTAIN NON-PREMIUM MEMBERS ARE STILL ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES, WHILE CERTAIN PICTURES REMAIN HIDDEN FROM EVERYBODY REGARDLESS OF THE WAY WE POST THEM? AND HOW DO WE FIX THAT? AND HOW DO WE STOP THE GOONS FROM THINKING THAT A NEGATIVE LIKE BUTTON IS THE WAY FOR THEM TO EXPRESS THEIR DISTASTE WITH INABILITY TO SEE PICTURES?