Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Opps...i'm wrong.  Danaya went to adele's room within 1 minute...she also looked kindof 'standoffish'' when aida was in her room...as if to suggest she was afraid adele might be looking.  I'm guess all this from the thumbnails...could be my imagination!  Hope she's not 'reporting' in!!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i don't mind the negative reputations but i would encourage whoever gave them (negative or positive) to become part of the process...write comments/opinions, etc.  That's the whole idea of this forum.Have a nice day!

• Upvote 6

Il y a 17 heures, legrandrobert a dit :

ce que je vois à droite? Aida dans le lit de Danaya?

si ces possible mettez des photo ou video svp

car ceux qui sont pas abonner a RealLifecam (ou travail a ce moment la) ne peux pas voir

merci

• Upvote 1

Tendrán que poner otra vez el apartamento en mantenimiento para la limpieza de la cocina? Que vergüenza de chicas y que asco le tengo a los putos móviles, que manera mas absurda de desperdiciar la juventud.

• Upvote 1

Danaya back...report in to adele........... i'm still waiting for danaya to be mature, adult and fair to aida

Aida still sit alone...isolated...shame on these two.  She was 'never' really welcomed into the apartment by either...

I wonder whatever happened to adele's 'designing' career...she had so many drawn pictures of clothes...?

• Upvote 2

I jokingly said once before that RLC should make the upstairs cameras open and free (since not much happens up there anyway) and make the downstairs cameras premium....I wonder if the girls behaviors would change?

• Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, happyman88 a dit :

Disappointed with Danaya's behaviour last night when all Aida wanted to do was chat away to big sister after being shut out from the big girls chatter for days. Danaya might have been a bit annoyed at having to listen to her gibbering on when all she wanted to do was go to sleep but it didn't stop her from sleeping when the wicked witch jumped into her bed afterwards! The part that saddened me was how Danaya appeared to relay the conversation to Adele with all the gesticulations and other whispered comments, which clearly showed her ridiculing Aida and of course Adele joined in with the condemnation. No sorry, ridicule is cruel and doesn't wash with me. What hold does Adele have over Danaya that she has to stoop so low in order to maintain whatever relationship they have?

Danaya might have built up a large fan base (me for one) during her time in the apartment but if she continues in this fashion then she will be losing her fans a damn site quicker than she gained them!

i think that danaya is checking by someone outside the appart (you know, someone with she talking often on his tableb, mum?), perhaps for professionnal reasons ? that influence the appart ofc

Il y a 3 heures, dana3 a dit :

i hope when adele leaves for good (soon?), aida finds a new friend and danaya gets to sit in her bedroom everyday with no one talking to her and the others talking behind her back....remember, what goes around, comes around...or as someone else said earlier, karma's a bitch! 

danaya will never stay alone, she (or someoe else for her) has a big influence on this appart

5 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

danaya will never stay alone, she (or someoe else for her) has a big influence on this appart

perhaps...but remember what danaya did when ilona left....she sat in her room for days!!!  I felt very bad for her!