Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

i think they need to make out a rotational schedule for cleaning the dishes?  otherwise, another maintenance call?

That is an excellent idea dana, a maintenance call to do the dishes.

I volunteer for the job, I hate doing dishes but I would do them in that apartment for free. :D

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

That is an excellent idea dana, a maintenance call to do the dishes.

I volunteer for the job, I hate doing dishes but I would do them in that apartment for free. :D

lol

32 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I wonder what danaya is going to do when adele leaves and aida is still there...perhaps with new friend who appreciates her?  Just wondering!

Of the 3 girls, Danaya has been there the longest, so I would expect her to be the next to leave.  That would leave Aida and Adele..  :huh::huh:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Of the 3 girls, Danaya has been there the longest, so I would expect her to be the next to leave.  That would leave Aida and Adele..  :huh::huh:

I have read others who say that adele has leave by April 7 while danaya has another month?  I really don't understand the visa thing though!  Just what i read!

A call for maintenance to do any of the cleaning in this apartment is ridiculous!!!  When the girls leave it should be put in their contract that the apartment will be left as clean as whistle or their last months pay is revoked!  Danaya & Adele could give two shits about this apartment, it should be apparent by their disregard for all the water that apparently went on to the floor during their bubble bath yesterday.  By the pictures it looked like quite a bit of water and bubbles had to have gone on the floor and maybe into the hall!!  I feel like they should be removed immediately!

I think Aida is the prettiest out of the three, D and Adele act very childish with there whispering and play acting, they should either get it on or just leave. Some overnight stays of guys or girls would be good otherwise what are we paying for?