Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I apologize to the forum for what I am about to say.  I know that all of you think I'm off my rocker with certain posts when it comes to these girls, but the latest translations from the Adele/Danaya conversation, to me anyway, just don't coincide with some previous translations.  I personally feel that the true things they say are whispered to where no-one  could possibly hear them and on the other times when they speak with a volume that can be heard downstairs, these are the words spoken that are made up of non-truths.  I believe that Danaya is just as sexually active as Adele and the nights where they entertained large groups of men were not just nights where they sat around and looked pretty.  I know I will catch allot of crap over this post but this what I believe!

The post where Danaya told Ilona that she didn't want to have to tell the man of her dreams (when found) how many men she has slept with, does not (in my mind) go along with this latest translation.....I'm sorry I feel this way but it just doesn't.

Thanks to Benfold & Yury though for sharing it with the CC members!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I apologize to the forum for what I am about to say.  I know that all of you think I'm off my rocker with certain posts when it comes to these girls, but the latest translations from the Adele/Danaya conversation, to me anyway, just don't coincide with some previous translations.  I personally feel that the true things they say are whispered to where no-one  could possibly hear them and on the other times when they speak with a volume that can be heard downstairs, these are the words spoken that are made up of non-truths.  I believe that Danaya is just as sexually active as Adele and the nights where they entertained large groups of men were not just nights where they sat around and looked pretty.  I know I will catch allot of crap over this post but this what I believe!

The post where Danaya told Ilona that she didn't want to have to tell the man of her dreams (when found) how many men she has slept with, does not (in my mind) go along with this latest translation.....I'm sorry I feel this way but it just doesn't.

What don't coincide, is the fact that you say that everything they say is "made up" and "fake", and then right away mention another conversation that all of a sudden appears to carry truth in your little mind. You're the biggest fucking hypocrite on the face of this planet! THE REAL HARD TRUTH is that you can not see or hear upstairs at all, and you sure as hell don't have the slimmest proof of whether what they say is true or not!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, hflyer said:

Poor Aide, alone in her room, creating her own magic world !!!!

I remember when it was poor adele while ilona and danaya played at being active...now, it's poor Aida while adele and danaya play being active...i'm not sure what this means other than the common denominator is...Danaya...who should be mature and adult enough NOT to repeat the same game which causes emotional pain...even if it is temporary...but, as i keep repeating what someone else said: Karma's a bitch!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I did have you in mind when I wrote that some would not believe the girls' conversation, however I appreciate you expressing your scepticism in a respectful manner! I would say that I certainly do not believe that Danaya is a virgin or anything like that, however specifically relating to that conversation between Ilona and Danaya and that Danaya did not want to share 'how many men she has slept with' I believe that there are two different ways that sentence can be interpreted:

1 - Danaya does not want to talk about how many men she has been with because there are so many and she doesn't want to appear slutty

2 - Danaya does not want to talk about how many men she has been with because she finds it embarrassing to talk about.

Without fluent knowledge of the language and the ability to determine the context of the whole conversation, the syntax of the sentence can be interpreted in different ways.

I would also say that whilst some of what the girls say is specifically for the viewers attention, I don't think the girls are good enough actors to keep this up 24/7. You can tell when a conversation is natural and flowing and when it is tailored, the same way that we can tell when their behaviour is natural and when it is a 'show.' In my opinion this was an honest conversation (apart from when they discussed dildos, which Yury picked up on.)

Personally, I see the vulnerability in Danaya, from the way she retreated into herself after Ilona left to the way that she latches on to strong personalities in the house. I also think that sharing details of her unease about sex is not exactly a topic which would draw in viewers - it's not 'sexy,' in fact it's the opposite. My opinions anyway

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Yury said:

By the way:
When girls talk about their country, they never call it Ukraine. Simply "Country". Likewise they say about Kiev - simply "capital". I never heard the words from them, "Ukraine" and "Kiev".
It is very strange to me. This is not just another conspiracy theory, but I have a feeling, that they are not allowed to call their country and city.

Or they simply don't want to announce to the whole world where they are from

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I did have you in mind when I wrote that some would not believe the girls' conversation, however I appreciate you expressing your scepticism in a respectful manner! I would say that I certainly do not believe that Danaya is a virgin or anything like that, however specifically relating to that conversation between Ilona and Danaya and that Danaya did not want to share 'how many men she has slept with' I believe that there are two different ways that sentence can be interpreted:

1 - Danaya does not want to talk about how many men she has been with because there are so many and she doesn't want to appear slutty

2 - Danaya does not want to talk about how many men she has been with because she finds it embarrassing to talk about.

Without fluent knowledge of the language and the ability to determine the context of the whole conversation, the syntax of the sentence can be interpreted in different ways.

I would also say that whilst some of what the girls say is specifically for the viewers attention, I don't think the girls are good enough actors to keep this up 24/7. You can tell when a conversation is natural and flowing and when it is tailored, the same way that we can tell when their behaviour is natural and when it is a 'show.' In my opinion this was an honest conversation (apart from when they discussed dildos, which Yury picked up on.)

Personally, I see the vulnerability in Danaya, from the way she retreated into herself after Ilona left to the way that she latches on to strong personalities in the house. I also think that sharing details of her unease about sex is not exactly a topic which would draw in viewers - it's not 'sexy,' in fact it's the opposite. My opinions anyway

There could be completely another way to interpret that sentence. It's called past future tense. They were talking about the "future man of her dreams" and what she "will" say in case that question rises. But no one, not even Danaya herself knows when that "perfect guy" will be found. And no one knows how many "imperfect" guys she will be with before that happens. So she was simply voicing her feelings about answering such questions. In fact, no one(including Harley) knows if she's even been sexual with anyone up to this point. There was a mention in another translation that she had a boyfriend about two years ago, but for all we know, her gates of heaven are still intact.

• Upvote 6

Guys, this apartment gets the most incredible amount of speculation! Yesterday there were like 4 pages an hour generated. And like nothing is happening!

Snaky, I am surprised you hang on these pages. Guess you were curious what is talked about also!

We know nothing about these girls' private lives. Except for translations we will know nothing ever. Unless they speak English and then we couldn't trust it!

I just look at the girls and imagine I am fucking them. Otherwise it is pretty near useless to watch. To see three girls play social politics?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Guys, this apartment gets the most incredible amount of speculation! Yesterday there were like 4 pages an hour generated. And like nothing is happening!

Snaky, I am surprised you hang on these pages. Guess you were curious what is talked about also!

We know nothing about these girls' private lives. Except for translations we will know nothing ever. Unless they speak English and then we couldn't trust it!

I just look at the girls and imagine I am fucking them. Otherwise it is pretty near useless to watch. To see three girls play social politics?

If only most people here were like you, CC would have been a great forum.

I don't particularly "hang" here. I just came in to see if anything has been said about the new couple, since there was no thread for them yet, and this used to be the default place for new couples' discussion in the past. Then I saw that translation and Harley's comment and you know how that goes.

• Upvote 1

Thanks snaky! I think we just got off on a bad foot. But I like your style now and I  think you like mine. 

I have changed a lot over a few months. For one thing I am not so stupidly sensitive any more!

You are worse than me on Harley. I back you and you back me. But Foamy came down on me for one little comment yesterday! So, fuck it, I ain't bothering with him. He has Foamy on his side as you know!

I was just kidding you pal. 

You have to admit reading all these fucking pages is almost funny. 10 pages a day about whether Adele will make it with Danaya or Aida with Danya, whether they are virgins (not likely!), and whether they turn tricks at nite!

I don't care! Just get nude, play fake with those titties and we move on. Better yet, kick them all out, bring back Nora with two hot friends of hers!

1 hour ago, snaky said:

There could be completely another way to interpret that sentence. It's called past future tense. They were talking about the "future man of her dreams" and what she "will" say in case that question rises. But no one, not even Danaya herself knows when that "perfect guy" will be found. And no one knows how many "imperfect" guys she will be with before that happens. So she was simply voicing her feelings about answering such questions. In fact, no one(including Harley) knows if she's even been sexual with anyone up to this point. There was a mention in another translation that she had a boyfriend about two years ago, but for all we know, her gates of heaven are still intact.

On that same subject another translation, involving Ilona and Dayana, the girls were comparing the longest they have gone without sex. If I remember correctly, one claimed a run of just over 2 years abstinence and the other claimed over 2 1/2 years. I don't remember which was which but either way but neither bragged about a very active sex life.

• Upvote 1