Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Citation

I agree with the body language, but I believe she was reading a text from a guy tonight, not the other way around!

It is what seemed to me however it is this message which she received who irritated her it was not a flattering message for her apparently

she read it to Adèle aloud and she laughed

I wanted to put a comment by asking exactly to know if somebody had understood what Dayana said further to this received text

Tonight we learned that you should not call Danaya "You Sexy Thing".

DnyPukegesture.gif

I get the sentiment Danaya but your gesture doesn't really make sense.

dnyGunheadgesture.gif

Eric, it actually make a lot of sense when you think about.Top picture is self explanatory. The bottom picture to me says "i could just blow my brains out because I was stupid and did not think", 

One think about Danaya, you really get to a side of her when she been drinking, we rarely ever see. If all this is because of guy, he is fool, that is one incredible, beautiful woman sitting there.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I kveld har vi lært at du ikke skal kalle Danaya "You Sexy Thing".

DnyPukegesture.gif

Jeg får følelse Danaya men gest ikke virkelig fornuftig.

dnyGunheadgesture.gif

Eric, det faktisk gjør mye fornuftig når du tenker about.Top bildet er selvforklarende. Det nederste bildet til meg sier "jeg kunne bare blåse min hjerne ut fordi jeg var dum og ikke tenke", 

Man tenker på Danaya, får du virkelig en side av henne når hun drukket, vi sjelden gang se. Hvis alt dette er på grunn av fyren, han idioten, som er en utrolig, vakker kvinne som sitter der.

I also have a different perception of what happened here. I actually think these two events were aimed at Adele for her answer by SMS Danaya received about "sexy stuff"

It would be great if Yuri could quickly clear what happened / was said.

• Upvote 1

it would appear that adele has been modelling and videos in the adult sector for about 3 years and possibly longer before she became of legal age.

all the playing with danaya are mirrors of photo shoots she has done, also she is very bisexual.

gathered from the www

• Upvote 1