Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

You have to remember RLC is under contract as well. Unless the girls do something illegal, or turn to violence, they have no legal basis to get rid of the girls until the contract expires.

Although I think that you are right, we not know the contract and should not represented guesses as facts, i think. .... Ultimately, it could be all the same, because it seams as RLC is doing this "SHOW" intentionally. ...  :dodgy: ... New residents would probably come down to the same teasing only approach spiced with some scripted elements we could observe in recent times. ... I think, It is at least unlikely that the girls would go on with this junk "SHOW" when RLC would not like to see it at all.

... Then we get to Aida. I can't be certain, but I think Aida is a more innocent girl. She shows signs of trying hard to fit in, but also struggles with what is expected in an RLC apt. She, too, likely has family watching. If Danaya and Aida were alone in the apt. we "might" get to see some experimentation. ...

With the ecxeption of Irma (and Anna at the end), the girls were all exterm limited to nude only. It think, the last sex in this apartment (including real masturbation) was seen with Nora here. ... Aida seams to be a nice girl, but she will never show something for real there. ...  :confused: ... Unfortunately, this seams to be the new way for this apartment. 

... I can't forgive Adele, however. She always has to be the center of attention, and is mean spirited. Personally, I don't really care what the issue is between her and Aida, she's acting like Aida murdered someone for heaven's sake. Adele is simply a grown up child. If she can't have her way, she will find a way to get it. ...

As I said, I'm not sure if this element is a part of the "SHOW" RLC is staging here or not. ... If it is real, she would need to learn a lot, to be a mature person intellectually. ... Hmm. I do not know.  ... The only thing i hope is that she need to leave soon. ... Maybe Adele is already gone. ... :biggrin:  ... I really enjoy the maintenance in this apartment, because this is the only time i can see a small chance for improvement. ::)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It seems to me that RLC owes all paying members a brief explanation when a room goes under maintenance...after all, they are the 'customers', i.e., 24/7!  I can understand why the rest of us might not deserve such but...paying customers?

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, dana3 said:

It seems to me that RLC owes all paying members a brief explanation when a room goes under maintenance...after all, they are the 'customers', i.e., 24/7!  I can understand why the rest of us might not deserve such but...paying customers?

Here is a brief message you might receive regarding this maintenance if you inquire about it:

Thank you for your inquiry-we are aware of problem being under maintenance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are working as fast as we can to resolve the problem.

Stay tuned for more information!!!!!

• Upvote 2

LOL... I don't doubt you at all.  I've heard this before from other members.  By the way, i own a small business...if i 'brushed off' my customers like this, i wouldn't have any left.  Whatever happened to 'the customer is always right'?!  

• Upvote 2

Anony.ws is closing down!

We sadly have to announce that the website and its uploading-service will be offline on the 14th of April.
Until then you'll have time to save your images.
Thank you for using our service past years.

I was just there to upload one of my images. So I want you to know that information. Looking around for another server.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Could it be the bosses of RLC came down and are giving them HELL and do not want it to be public. ?

RLC?  Administrate??  see my comment about 'the party'...hmmm?

I guess I need to express my opinion again - only because I don't want everyone starting to think we are watching a scripted tv program.

In my opinion, there is no reason, let me repeat - NO REASON for writers to be scripting the life of these people. In addition, I see no justification for thinking so. It is very easy to see why these personalities act the way they do. In an earlier post I more or less stated this...

Adele - is a spoiled brat. She insists on being the center of attention, is not lesbian, but will play the "touchy-feely" game as long as it keeps her in the rent free apt and gives her spending money.

Danaya - is a girl without much confidence. She would easily cuddle up with Aida if Adele wasn't present. She could be convinced to experiment girl-on-girl, but at the current time will not piss off Adele because Adele has all the connections.

Aida - is more of a homegrown girl. She wants to fit in, to be accepted, and will "play around" if it's with the right person. Right now she is trying her best to stay out of trouble with Adele.

Having said all that, why in the world would RLC need to be writing scripts? No need. Life itself is plenty exciting all by itself.

• Upvote 6