Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

when adele is gone it's danay turn to leave no offense to danaya

With danaya spending so much time in bed and/or clubbing, the question is:  Will Anyone Notice she's gone?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Hi Yury...that could be good or bad...good if they stay home...bad if they go to clubs all day and/or all night.

I think Danaya is not so often go to clubs, as she has done with Adele. She needed moral support. Aida and Vika is not active in visiting clubs. I think this situation will continue. We'll see the girls at home more. They will walk around the city and shopping. Danae activates interaction with Aida (as with Ilona).
We wait...

• Upvote 5

39 minutes ago, Yury said:

I think Danaya is not so often go to clubs, as she has done with Adele. She needed moral support. Aida and Vika is not active in visiting clubs. I think this situation will continue. We'll see the girls at home more. They will walk around the city and shopping. Danae activates interaction with Aida (as with Ilona).
We wait...

Firstly thanks for the translation of last night's conversation Yury and to Benfold for sending it to you, at least I wasn't far out with the body language.

Second I've been thinking and hoping for a long time now that when Adele leaves Danaya will as you say take over the Matriarch role for the two youngsters, like a new Nora unless, I dread to think, that Adele "controls" her via the phone and FB.

and finally just to throw a bone into the ring, the girls have been sleeping most of the day; Adele is currently getting her face ready and tonight is El Classico. For those unfamiliar with this, it is a mega football game between Barca and Real Madrid held this time round in Barcelona. Big rivalry and many high rollers in town tonight. Just a piece of information and of course no speculation. Let's see if they spend another night in and an early night tonight :cool:

• Upvote 2

Interesting, just watched Adele go into Danaya's room and try and get her out of bed. After a short, rather uneasy conversation, Adele threw her hands in the air and went back to her room. Danaya said something after her. Seems the closeness is wearing a little thin????

• Upvote 3

adele semble demander à Danaya de juste sortir de son lit, et d'arreter de regarder sa tablette : Adele a parfaitement raison, elle lui demande de réagir un peu.  Danaya semble savoir qu'Adele a raison mais elle semble pas avoir la force morale de le faire. On a beau dire ce qu'on veut sur Adele mais Adele est très gentille avec Danaya, elle l'emmene à ses soirées, lui fait rencontrer des gens, afin de lui changer les idées et l'obliger à quitter son lit. 

adele seems to ask to Danaya to just go out of the bed, et stop to wath the laptop. Adele has right, she asks to react a little. Danaya seems to know that adele has right, but don't have a strong moral to do that. We can say much things about adele, but she's very kind with Danaya : She take with her to toclub, go to meet some people, to change his mind and oblige her to quit the bed

• Upvote 4

c'est comme cela que les amies sont : Elle s'entraident. Je pense qu'une certaine amitié entre elle 2 est né. Je n'aurai pas cru cela. C'est bien pour Danaya. Esperons que cela continuera en dehors de rlc et de cet appart.

That is like that friends are : They help each other. I think a real friendship is born between adele and danaya. i ve never believe that. It is good for danaya. Hope that during after rlc and after this aventure in this appart.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, daily said:

effectivement quand Adèle est sortie de la chambre de Dayana en hurlant  il a suffit de regarder la tete de Dayana pour comprendre qu' elle était fatiguée de l entendre

Thank you

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

adele semble demander à Danaya de juste sortir de son lit, et d'arreter de regarder sa tablette : Adele a parfaitement raison, elle lui demande de réagir un peu.  Danaya semble savoir qu'Adele a raison mais elle semble pas avoir la force morale de le faire. On a beau dire ce qu'on veut sur Adele mais Adele est très gentille avec Danaya, elle l'emmene à ses soirées, lui fait rencontrer des gens, afin de lui changer les idées et l'obliger à quitter son lit. 

Thank you

• Upvote 1