Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Il y a 1 heure, canito a dit :

adele and danaya dont care about no football or soccer game as long as theres guys there.they dont care 

adele watch football, she's fan of dynamo kiev, she had seen the last europeean match of dynamo kiev (dynamo had lost) on his laptop.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, dana3 said:

and, the absentee tenants are gone again!  I hope aida and vika lock the door and put a chair brace in front of the door when they get back so the two absentee's can't get in!!! ::)::):biggrin:

Wow! Two young attractive girls going out on a Saturday night, when there is a particularly big party in town? How absolutely ridiculous! /sarcasm

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

adele watch football, she's fan of dynamo kiev, she had seen the last europeean match of dynamo kiev (dynamo had lost) on his laptop.

I'm not sure she is a fan of Dynamo, they were playing Manchester City that nigt and she cheered when City scored, maybe she is a fan of Dnipro or another big rival of Kiev

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, homersimpson95 said:

Adele semble à Даная тот, кто требует от Juste Sortir де сын освещено, и d'arreter де regarder са tablette: Адель parfaitement Raison, Elle луй Demande де réagir ООН ПЭУ. Даная semble qu'Adele ноу Raison Mais Elle semble па ла Avoir сила морального духа де ле Faire. На денди тяжелом в.п. qu'on veut сюр Адель Маис Адель très Est Джентилле ауес Даная, Elle l'emmene à SES вечерах, луй свершившимся rencontrer де Гене, Afin де луй Changer ле Idees Et l'obliger лодырь сына лит 

Adele, кажется, просят Данаи, чтобы просто выйти из кровати, и др прекратить WATH ноутбук. Адель имеет право, она просит, чтобы реагировать немного. Даная, кажется, знает, что адельная имеет право, но не имеют сильное моральное, чтобы сделать это. Можно сказать много вещей о Адели, но она очень добрый с Данаи: она взять с собой в toclub, пойти навстречу некоторым людям, чтобы изменить свое мнение и обязать ее бросить кровать

I do not remember, I said or not. Danaya feels bad. She complained to her mother, that forces himself to get out of bed. She also thanked Adele that she pulls her out of bed. 

I think it is depression, fatigue, and excessive alcohol consumption. Danaya need to rest. And I very much hope that she with Aida and Vika will walk more, sleep well at night, and will remove on the wayside her problems with guys.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

I do not remember, I said or not. Danaya feels bad. She complained to her mother, that forces himself to get out of bed. She also thanked Adele that she pulls her out of bed. 

I think it is depression, fatigue, and excessive alcohol consumption. Danaya need to rest. And I very much hope that she with Aida and Vika will walk more, sleep well at night, and will remove on the wayside her problems with guys.

I agree she dose need to rest and take a break

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, Yury a dit :

absoluty Yuri ! A girl who stay like that in his room in his bed, that is not a good thing and probably depression ; her problem wth guys don't improve his behaviour. But as benfold said,  she choose the typical sort of ashole guys, furthermore in clubs, there a troop of guys like that.....

• Upvote 5