Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Adele is leaving soon Dana, and they have become close friends no matter what you may think of Adele. The next few days will be tough on both of them, goodbye's are never easy, They get harder when you really like someone. I seen this exact thing happen before in this apartment with other girls  K&K and Milana and Coco for example come to mind off the top of my head. They spend all their time together and can't help but become close. IRMA and ANNA are another example, and even Ilona had a hard time saying goodbye to them, if you all remember correctly.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Adele is leaving soon Dana, and they have become close friends no matter what you may think of Adele. The next few days will be tough on both of them, goodbye's are never easy, They get harder when you really like someone. I seen this exact thing happen before in this apartment with other girls  K&K and Milana and Coco for example come to mind off the top of my head. They spend all their time together and can't help but become close. 

agree with you good bye are hard to do

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Adele is leaving soon Dana, and they have become close friends no matter what you may think of Adele. The next few days will be tough on both of them, goodbye's are never easy, They get harder when you really like someone. I seen this exact thing happen before in this apartment with other girls  K&K and Milana and Coco for example come to mind off the top of my head. They spend all their time together and can't help but become close. 

The ones you mention are still close friends; I can't say how I know for sure.....you can finger it out

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

The ones you mention are still close friends; I can't say how I know for sure.....you can finger it out

Yes toolmaker I know that they are still good friends except one of them is about to get married:heart:

4 hours ago, cassy said:

It is inevitably As time will pass the technology will become better smaller more practical to use I remember my first mobile phone Nokia we call that phone brick.  And there was a good reason why. Because it was even heavier than concrete brick. At that time they were quite expensive and very rare.

Just wonder how it could look like today watching girls on a street making phone call with that phone. I think it would be hilarious.Most of the girls probably couldn't even answer the phone call. Not to mention having ten minutes long conversation.

Anyway they are addict it to that phone and to be even more correct i would say they are glued to that phone.

phone.jpg
phone2.jpg

Cassy, keep your comments and quotes in the comments section please!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Adele is leaving soon Dana, and they have become close friends no matter what you may think of Adele. The next few days will be tough on both of them, goodbye's are never easy, They get harder when you really like someone. I seen this exact thing happen before in this apartment with other girls  K&K and Milana and Coco for example come to mind off the top of my head. They spend all their time together and can't help but become close. IRMA and ANNA are another example, and even Ilona had a hard time saying goodbye to them, if you all remember correctly.

I respect your opinion thestarider but having been around the world a few times myself, i see things a little differently.  I saw a whole different dynamic with Irma and Anna so i'm not sure we will ever agree with Adele and Danaya. I don't think Adele and Danaya are as close as some people think but, as i've said before, that's what makes the forum so interesting. I liked Adele when she first got her and probably still would had she continued her 'designing' passion but her switch from this to party girl and her behavior with danaya and aida led me to believe she was manipulative and, i'm sorry, but i don't care for manipulative people. I do, non the less, wish her the best.  I continue to like danaya and wish her the best as well. I will be sorry to see her go when her time comes.  The addition of aida and, now vika, is promising.  Perhaps they can bring this apartment back up what it was when i first found RLC with irma/anna/ilona. 

• Upvote 1