Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The time is 1245 in Barcelona and Adele have not yet awakened or seen on some of her phones.
Danaya has been up for a while and talked with the other two girls 

Never seen Adele sleep so long in the morning..

Maybe she's sick, she was so quiet last night.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Soon the girls can stay as long as they want

March 17, 2016

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has said Ukraine has carried out the necessary reforms for the EU to recommend next month that Ukrainian citizens be granted visa-free travel through the passport-free Schengen zone.

During a visit to Brussels on March 17, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko told RFE/RL that it was "very positive news."

"We fulfilled everything," Poroshenko told RFE/RL. "This is very positive news. This is a great achievement for Ukraine and I’m absolutely sure that this is a great achievement for the European Union because it is a win-win situation for both sides.”

"Ukraine, in the last days and hours, has undertaken huge reforms," said Juncker. "These steps...will allow us as the commission to make a proposal for visa liberalization in April." 

Any proposal to allow Ukraine to enjoy visa-free travel within the Schengen zone will need to be approved by the European Parliament and the 28 EU member states. 

• Upvote 4

Yes I noticed Adele's subdued mood last night when they returned and she took 3 pills before going into Danaya's bed. I agree with your observation and strangely it was Adele who lay on Danaya's lap speaking very quietly to her. However it was Adele's last action that was for me quite revealing when she returned to D's bed and put the covers over both of them and what would appear to give her a kiss on the lips. Why do I think that: by the way Danaya was wiping and patting her lips as if it hurt. If there is an lesbian activity before she leaves, I think that has shown it will always be under cover and avoiding us watching :sad:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and so disappeared the last vestige of shyness

of Vika maybe, but we sure know every square inch of Adia's back.:sad:I am of the opinion that Vika should stay , and the little princess go home so she can be with the boyfriend that she spends most of the time talking to on the phone:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes I noticed Adele's subdued mood last night when they returned and she took 3 pills before going into Danaya's bed. I agree with your observation and strangely it was Adele who lay on Danaya's lap speaking very quietly to her. However it was Adele's last action that was for me quite revealing when she returned to D's bed and put the covers over both of them and what would appear to give her a kiss on the lips. Why do I think that: by the way Danaya was wiping and patting her lips as if it hurt. If there is an lesbian activity before she leaves, I think that has shown it will always be under cover and avoiding us watching :sad:

Did you happen to catch this on video? Or did anyone else?

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

of Vika maybe, but we sure know every square inch of Adia's back.:sad:I am of the opinion that Vika should stay , and the little princess go home so she can be with the boyfriend that she spends most of the time talking to on the phone:biggrin:

Well the best ting that could happen and or should ,I would like to c Vika break her of all the shyness . that would be the best for her in all ways . and i would like to c the less phone stareing my self but that would be hard for the younger generation to break to me that is as trying to quit smoking. well we will c how it will all turn out. but i am will to hang in tough. Are you?

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Did you happen to catch this on video? Or did anyone else?

No sorry Ben, I'm not equipped for recording.