Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Well, no accusations here, but I did notice Danaya came home and when she got undressed - no panties ;) Draw your own conclusions...

She was in the toilet before she went upstairs, draw your own conclusions...

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Well the best ting that could happen and or should ,I would like to c Vika break her of all the shyness . that would be the best for her in all ways . and i would like to c the less phone stareing my self but that would be hard for the younger generation to break to me that is as trying to quit smoking. well we will c how it will all turn out. but i am will to hang in tough. Are you?

10 minutes ago, kitek said:

She is watching something and crying in the bedroom...

She had panties on when she sitting on the couch , and she about to cry then. She is having a lot of trouble with men, Here she is just one beautiful women of many beautiful women where at home she was someone who drew attention all the time. Always placed on a pedestal.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, kitek said:

She was in the toilet before she went upstairs, draw your own conclusions...

OK, I didn't see that, and I jumped to a conclusion - so I take what I said back. It was out of line and I shouldn't have suggested it.

I think all this talk about clubbing and her bad luck with guys since Adele started taking her out tends to drive our imaginations into areas we shouldn't be thinking - and that's what i did.

I really do feel bad for Danaya, I know she's having a bad time, and I hope she can find her way out of it.

I understand from a previous post that she wants to work with Adele and her contacts. Not that it would be a bad idea - it probably pays well, but she has to understand the guys she will meet in that environment aren't who she should be looking for for a relationship. As I said earlier, she needs someone that really cares for her - she deserves that - I just hope she finds it.

• Upvote 5