Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Now that Adele has departed, Danaya will have to start molesting Aida or Vika or maybe both.

I don't think your going to see much of anything out of Danaya. She made her bed - and now has to sleep in it (pun intended). Starting a fight with the other two girls within an hour of Adele leaving was the worst thing she could have done. It would be better the longer she stays in her room. As I said before, I hope the best for her, but she screwed this performance up.

• Upvote 2

just sit back and watch aida and vika will do all the ignoring now and the real fun will begin . I was told growing up what goes around will come back and bite u in the rump big time .  Danaya  was and still is ilona's and Adele's lil puppet . they r not gone with the phone and the tablet those 2 women will still  could  tell what is next  to do to aida and vika . these two young lady's will not have peace while that will be going on  there . the look on aida and vika's face in the kitchen was like go ahead and try me if u dare but they did play it cool and I am so proud of them for that.But they don't need to walk on egg shells while in that apartment. Danaya until u can take a look at yourself for what  ilona and adele have done to you , you will not be worthy to me and I am sorry you have to be this way  aida may have said something to u in the beginning that should had not have been said, but there is such a thing as forgive and forget  and move on with your life . ilona and adele r not your puppeteers . you controle your own actions not them they truly care less about u ok enough said .

• Upvote 5

Just now, alanohio said:

I don't think your going to see much of anything out of Danaya. She made her bed - and now has to sleep in it (pun intended). Starting a fight with the other two girls withing an hour of Adele leaving was the worst thing she could have done. It would be better the longer she stays in her room. As I said before, I hope the best for her, but she screwed this performance up.

By the looks of it RLC should send Danaya packing. Her usefulness to that place is done.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dream on, StnCld316! PM me if anything ever happens in a free room! ::)

Danaya just doesn't seem to be the type. Unless Adele awakened something in her, I'd say she's a proper Presbyterian minister's daughter.

The only time anything ever goes on in the Free Rooms for this place is when they walk down the stairs to feed their face in the kitchen or exit the place for the day.

• Upvote 2

I don't know whether the interactions of these women who have been in this apartment are staged or unstaged. Most guys look at them, thinking only that there might be some lesbian action going on. All I see is that women get very cattish when grouped together in an environment, and usually, in a trio of women, there will an "odd man out." No Three Amigos here. Whether that is the script or not for this soap opera, I know not.

• Upvote 4